Jack Toft
Years ago

Whatever happened to the Seals?

The seals just disappeared, except for Skip. Someone said they died, but others just say they smell that way normally....

Seeing as though the new Sixers management are heading back to the future, will we see the Seals grace the Brett Maher court once more?

Topic #21137 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Could it be time for Seals 2.0?

My days as a Seal are well and truly behind me.

Reply #251019 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Jack - Skip and I are still around, Booga is MIA haha.

Reply #251020 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

iSeals2.0

Reply #251021 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

They never recovered after the 3 on 3 drubbing the Paul Rees Posse gave them.

Reply #251025 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Booga went quiet around about the time I asked him to stop antagonising the Magic so much.

Bizzy and Skip are the two prolific Seals that survive on Hoops.

Reply #251028 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Doc - Drubbing? I think the margin was one point and we had booga!

Reply #251032 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I heard they were clubbed to death....

Reply #251043 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

They were funny for a while, but think been there and dont need to bring it back again, work on something new ;)

Reply #251048 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Considering the team shirt is now "ranga" red, how about the "Red Devils"?

All we need is about four blokes and on 6' tall blonde "she-devil" with a pitchfork - hootchie mama!

Reply #251053 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I would love to see a package where the blocks of seats directly behind the baskets at each end are sold really cheap to groups of people they are keen to make a lot of noise, get chants going and cause chaos to the opposition.

Reply #251060 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Skip, I agree. Maybe even only for groups of eight or more, pre-purchase only, etc.

Reply #251062 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

what about those ppl who have had season tickets in that area for years, i know the group i have there we all make noise,

i agree more noise needs to be maken by the others, but i dont think those who are there should be penalised and have to move

Reply #251085 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

One point! This is a blatant attempt to re-write history. You are a 'basketball revisionist'

Reply #251092 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Thomo- The seats I mean are the 4 seats directly behind the basket in the first three rows.

Im not sure If people have those exact seats and I certainly wouldnt want to move anyone that is happy to sit there.

Reply #251104 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

:) i understand now

Reply #251129 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Yes, but where will the blonde 6" she-devil with the pitchfork and tail sit?

Reply #251155 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754