Justin
Years ago

FIBA World Championship Wild Cards

to whom should Fiba give the four wild cards to play in the next Basketball world Cup held in Turkey, next year 2010.

Taken into account these criteria:

"The criteria for the wild cards

* In order to be invited, a team must have participated in its 2009 FIBA Zone Qualifying Championship.
* There can be a maximum number of three teams from a given FIBA Zone.

In addition to the two above-mentioned requirements, FIBA shall take into consideration the following aspects:
Sporting Aspects

* Popularity of basketball in the country
* Quality and sporting results of the country's national team
* Quality of work by the National Federation

Economic Aspects

* Involvement of local television station(s) and/or competition(s) in domestic and international basketball
* Importance of the country to FIBA's marketing and television partners
* Importance of the country to the Organizers of the FIBA World Championship"

Note: The FIBA Central Board is the highest executive body of FIBA where 20 members and three ex-officio members meet twice yearly. The Central Board establishes the Internal Regulations and assigns the organization of all World Championships.

Topic #21138 | Report this topic

Justin  
Years ago

So far The Dominican republic is the only Country that fulfill all criterions

Russia is also looking good, they where the 2007 Eurobasket Champs

the Other teams that any get it are:

-Great Britain, ar going to host the Basketball Olympic event, and FIBA might want to let them showcase in this event first, prior the Olympics

-Germany has always been a mediocre team and will be even worst now that Dirk Nowinski won't play anymore for the National team, so Germany is a candidate but they really don't deserve it..

-Nigeria, has some NBA players and a lot of NCAA talent, and had been the second best African team for years, after Angola.

- and to a lease extend Poland, Macedonia because of their good showing in The Last Eurobasket, especially against teams like Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, etc.

the Other country that was been mention for a while before they realized that they can NOT actually get the wild card was Italy. Becuase Italy don't meet this criterion:

""In order to be invited, a team must have participated in its 2009 FIBA Zone Qualifying Championship.

Theyc an't simple get w Wild card, and on top of that they have lost o mediocre teams like Finland

Reply #251039 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Read this original post on exactly the same topic: http://linky.com.au/tfzsc

From that list, if I were to pick the next best 4 teams right now, this is how I see it:

1. Russia (Europe)
2. Dominican Republic (Americas)
3. Macedonia (Europe)
4. Poland (Europe)

I left out Germany as you can only select teams based on results, and Poland did better at Eurobasket than Germany. Italy were not even considered as they did not qualify for Eurobasket.

Reply #251044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

russia
dom rep
poland great britain (if deng, azubuike and gordon play and pops)

Reply #251051 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

FIBA can't select teams based on who may or may not play. I really think they will select teams based on results. Although I'd love to see a wildcard tourney like what was held for the last Olympics.

Reply #251052 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Lithuania are a shoe in. Good results over the last 15 years or so and some of the best supporters in world basketball. A FIBA tournament wouldn't be the same without them.

Reply #251054 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Lithuania's performances at Eurobasket were very poor for such a proud basketballing nation with a successful history. I guess only time will tekll he gets the final 4 tickets. But I really do think Russia and the Dominican Republic will be the first two teams chosen to receive their tickets.

Reply #251055 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think given the massive controversy in their Asia Champs semi final and the huge reaction that drew in Lebanon that they will get a wildcard. I think they will be joined by Great Britain and Dominican Republic, and either Nigeria or Russia.

Reply #251068 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Paul,

what's the Lebabnon controversy about? Not heard of it.

Reply #251152 | Report this post

Basketsavy  
Years ago

Billo, what happened was in the last seconds with the with China winning by 2, against Lebanon in the semifinals, The Lebanese point guard traveled before notching down a two pointer which tight the game, but afterward they ended up losing the game, and then also lost to Jordan for the Bronze medal and the last spot to Turkey.

after they've been demanding FIBA to give then a wild card or else...

I honestly believe that The Dominican Republic is a shoe-in.

Lebanon really doesn't deserve it, because they lost too many games in a Zone (FIBA ASIA) that is considered as the weakest of all zones, So if you can't qualify in Asia that mean that you don't have the LEVEL require PERIOD. You can't lost twice in row to Jordan an hope to get a wild card. when teams like Taiwan (Chinese Taipei) had a better record than you. Also the wins against bad teams by the Lebanese didn't convince Whatsoever.

The Dominican republic in the Other hand play in the toughest zone after Europe, and did pretty well, matter of fact they would have qualify Had not Sacramento pulled out Francisco Garcia. The also have Trevor Ariza to add to their depth.

BUT FORM WHAT I"M SEEING THE WILD CARD IS GONNA BE DECIDE AFTER THE CETROBASKET and also the CentralAmerican and Caribbean games, if The Dominican republic get Gold Medals in those two different competitions against teams like Puerto Rico, and Venezuela they will get a Wild Card

Reply #251660 | Report this post

Jamal  
Years ago

THE DOMINICAN REPUBLI SHOULD, what I mean should, "WILL" get a wild card PERIOD

end of the story

Reply #252039 | Report this post

pacheco  
Years ago

The Dominican Republic all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whooooooooHooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DR FTW (by the way, for all y'all newbeis out there FTW stadns for: "For The WildCard")

Reply #252040 | Report this post

pacheco  
Years ago

TH DR FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #252041 | Report this post

Echouei  
Years ago

Trevor Ariza said that he will play for The Dominican Republic if they are given a "wild card"

ARIZA, CISCO, CHARLIE V, and AL HORFORD in the same team

sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus NCAA players like Edgar Sosa, and EuroLeague Super Stars like Richardo Greer

WOW that team is dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see them playing together in Turkey

Reply #252042 | Report this post

Echouei  
Years ago

I hope Lebanon doesn't get the Wild Card, they are way too cocky and arrogant, they told FIBA that they must be given a wild card will stop their association with FIBA

WHAT A BUNCH OF ARROGAT LOSER !!!!!!! those Lebanese, they don't know how to lose

Reply #252043 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Much tougher choice for FIBA this time around than last. Lithuania, Italy, Turkey and Puerto Rico were almost no-brainers with no one else with a real compelling case.

Hope the Dominican Republic get one, it could be the birth of the next Puerto Rico on the international basketball scene.

I would like to see Nigeria get one too. They came together very late for the African Champs (which by the way are widely considered the weakest zone), and had two narrow losses which saw them drop to 5th.

They lost to Cameroon in the quarter finals, and they would beat them 9 times out of ten - just made some horrible decisions down the stretch.

Reply #252059 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

lebanon is so close to turkey,many lebnanese would travel on turkey
lebanon have many intersting players:fadi khatib, matt freije, jackson vroman ,ali mahmoud, brian bechara.
I WISH TO GET LEBANON THE WILD CARD, LEBANON IS A VERY GOOD TEAMS IN ASIA.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE LEBANON THE WILD CARD ,WILD CARD:LEBANON,GERMANY,RUSSIA,LITHIANIA.

Reply #254731 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

greetings
I think most likely and qualified for each of the germany,russia and lithiania to the world cup because three european teams and is the stongest candidate to take bigest calling card of the world cup in turkey
first europeen champions russia in 2007 and has proffesional players nba kirelenko and germany is very strond and has professional players ,, lithiania is very strong and then champion excellent , sports is the first in lithiania basketball
remain the fourth community card is trapped beteween lebanon dominican republic,nigeria and cameroon
the dominican republic and nigeria are entitled to take the wild card of turkey.
nigeria because the first place internationaly in addition to 22 and with the presence of professional player in the NBA, dominican because the first place in addition to 26 dominica has a players on NBA,cameroon also have to take the invitation card,but nigeria and dominican is stronger than cameroon and has more chance of cameroon
AS FOR LEBANON to have more chances of nigeria and dominican republic and cameroon,first lebanon giving their support to the fiba and get a video to fiba of final half of the game play lebanon against china ,in this game the usbech refree deliberately losing to lebanon and lebanon was really deserves to win.
there are some critics say the fiba that nigeria and dominican republic are entitled to qualify more than lebanon.
but I SAY to them and the aspects of my letters to the fiba and the person who developed the basketball professor patrick bauman said lebanon has such as nigeria and the dominican republic conscious in theNBA.matt freije they died , who played in the europe ,nba,china, portorico ,NOT forget jackson vroman ,who also played in the NBA , fadi khathib is a professinal; players in lebanon he play one season in ukrain .
ESTIMATED play in the NBA , khathib pro also remenber that micheal jordan in a recent interview said that the player fadi khathib deserve to be in NBA.
converting desert norming sabah khoury and rony fahed play in the china super league this season,there is a lebanese -born player to play in spain named antoine barbour possible to annex lebanon to the squad if they qualify for the world cup in turkey .
it also did not forget the great division rony saikali you play for a long time in NBA.
so lebanonm is estimated to beat nigeria and dominiocan repuplic and the level of lebanon is very close to the level of nigeria and dominican
cameroon nermely the waekest level of these teams.
SO I ASK FIBA GIVE LEBANON THE WILD CARD because lebanon is the first team that deserves to qualify for the worl cup and lebanon is unfair in asia

wild card:1-germany
2-russia
3-lithiania
4-lebanon....

Reply #255081 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Lebanon have a poor team in comparison to the European teams in contention, such as Russia, Poland, Macedonia, Germany, even Lithuania (who are a shadow of their former selves at the moment), Italy (who could not even qualify for Eurobasket) and Great Britain.
Dominican Republic will get a spot as they are easily the best team outside of Europe that has not yet qulified.

I cannot see how Lebanon deserves a spot...far too may other teams in front of them.

Reply #255089 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Lebanon have a poor team in comparison to the European teams in contention, such as Russia, Poland, Macedonia, Germany, even Lithuania (who are a shadow of their former selves at the moment), Italy (who could not even qualify for Eurobasket) and Great Britain.
Dominican Republic will get a spot as they are easily the best team outside of Europe that has not yet qualified.

I cannot see how Lebanon deserves a spot...far too may other teams in front of them.

Reply #255090 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Dominican Republic will get a spot as they are easily the best team outside of Europe that has not yet qualified.

Reply #255091 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

lebanon have A CHANCE TO GET THE WILD CARD
lebanon is very strong teams in asia
lebanon are qualified to turkey

wild card :for lebanon, russia,germany,lithania
i ask fiba to get lebanon the wild card....

Reply #255100 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Labanon are crap...

Reply #255113 | Report this post

Hamemed Hadid  
Years ago

If The Dominican Republic plaed in Asia like
Lebanon does, they would have first qualified and seond win the gold medal

that's how much Asia sucks in basketball, (execpt for China)

BTW Atlanta Hawks, Al Horford had 23 points and 16 rebounds last night, he's Dominican.

Do you of any lebanese that put up does numbers in the NBA???????????????

Oh!!! that's right there aren't any !!!!!!!!!! LOL

if Lebanon can't even beat Jordan(twice) and Nigeria, and even lost to The "Freaking" Philippines", playing in the easiest group of all (Asia) were all you have to do is be not as good as China to qualify, then Lebanon doesn't deserve crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD even Panama, Nigeria, Cameroon and Venezuela are light-years far better than freaking lebanon

just mention the name lebanon in this thread is a plain and dread JOKE

JESUS CHRIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #255210 | Report this post

Mikauos  
Years ago

oh and something else chadi chami

chadi chami don't be retarded First is not DOMINIA the country we are talking about but THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

those are two different countries

and Second, The Dominican Rep. doesn't just have one NBA player, you 'tar !!!!!!!!! they have 4
Al Horford
Francisco Garcia
Charlie Villanueva
and
Trevor Ariza

Plus a naturalized NBA player : "Stephen Jackson"
which makes it a team of 5 nba player plus 2 more active players that have played in the NBA in Sammy Mejia and Luis Flores, which makes it now a 7 nba player team , let alone all the Dominicans in the NCAA like Edgar Sosa and company

Reply #255211 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

I respect the dominican team , and I know it's a good team . but dont forget that there are more than 100 lebanese players in europe and the NBA , if the lebanse federation of basket ball can bring them to play in lebanon , lebanon would have one of the best teams ,for example:antoine barbour he plays in china.
andre choueiri-ali kanaan-daniel fares he plays in mexico-jean paul afif he plays NCAA.....
the wild card:1-germany
2-lithuiani
3-russia
4-lebanon

Reply #255623 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

I respect the dominican team , and I know it's a good team . but dont forget that there are more than 100 lebanese players in europe and the NBA , if the lebanse federation of basket ball can bring them to play in lebanon , lebanon would have one of the best teams ,for example:antoine barbour he plays in china.
andre choueiri-ali kanaan-daniel fares he plays in mexico-jean paul afif he plays NCAA.....
the wild card:1-germany
2-lithuiani
3-russia
4-lebanon

Reply #255624 | Report this post

Hamed Hadidi  
Years ago

chadi chami stop talking BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there aren't any players from Lebanon in the NBA plus there are more than 50 Dominican players in the NCAA and more than 100 in Europe. And how dare you even say that There's a lebanese player in Mexico, The Mexican League is shit

The Dominicans have 8 NBA players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you moron

Reply #256026 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

hamed hadidi stop talking please the wild card for lebanon not dominican
many lebanese would travel in turkey,
daniel fares he play in mexico city
antione barbour in spain
jean paul afif in ncaa
plaease hamed hadidi stop ta;lking

Reply #256158 | Report this post

Chadi CHami you are fucking retarded

LOL who cares if you have one lebanese player in Mexico LOL

the mexican League is garbage anywasy, and seriously who gives a RAT'S ASS is there is also a lebanese player in Division 3 in the NCAA that don't i=even average more than 3 points LOL please Chadi don't be so sutpid hahahahah

Thge DOminican Republic Have 8 Active players that have played in the NBA, and you came here talking about having a player in Mecico hahahah HOW PATHETIC hahahahahah
PLUS there are more than 50 dominicanas in the NCAA that play in Divison ONE Unlike Jean paul afif who plays in D3 hahahahaha

STOP BITCHING AROUND IDIOT
LEBANON AIN"T GOING NO WHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

and there are about 100 Dominicans or so in Europe but Lebanon only has one player in Europe which is Antione Barbour who happens to be born in Spain and probably don't even speak Arabic LOL hahahahahha

Reply #256482 | Report this post

Joku Lee  
Years ago

chadi chami

the player that you mentioned that plays in the NCAA: "jean paul afif " plays in Division 3.

LOL

if you are going to make a case please don't bring up names of players like him and antione barbour

HECK !!!!!!!!!! Jean Paul can't even score 2 points in division 3 and is part of your national team LOL that says a lot about Team Lebanon

LOL

Reply #256483 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

to who's making fun of the lebanese team , don't think that lebanon doesnt have a chance to get the wild card .
lebanon is a very good team
the wild card for lebanon germany lithuania russia

Reply #256980 | Report this post

Alex  
Years ago

cna you shut the fuck up already Chadi chamminiy or whatever your name is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you look like a girl crying over a candy

you're too arrogant bro, Lebanon doesn't deserve shit because of people like you

Reply #257106 | Report this post

Tony W  
Years ago

Guys plz dnt be sooo shallow and stereotyped.
Respectful Lebanese doesnt even appear on this page cuz they dnt care..i hope that u be more respectful to us.

i am, as a lebanese, proud of my nationality and proud of my national team. do u even knw a single thing abt lebanon except that it's a dessert and war..be sure of ur SUPER knowledge first.
Talking abt basketball!! LEBANON qualified to the WC twice in a row in 2002 and 2006. Our players doesnt have that abroad playing experience. But:

-we have great players such as: Matt freije(X-NBA) Jackson Vroman(X-NBA) Fadi EL-Khatib(Michael Jordan was quoted in the New York Times, ' Fadi El Khatib believes Lebanon's premiere player should be in the league.') Rony Fahed(playing in china) and many others(NCAA players, ...)
-basketball is #1 sport in Lebanon.
-our league is the best in Asia.
-we already won France and Venezuela last WC.

I hope that we grab the wild card in december. And i bet that our performance will be great in the WC.
Thanks for understanding and STOP THOSE SILLY STUPID SUPERFICIAL COMMENTS !!

Reply #257219 | Report this post

Tony W  
Years ago

AND btw !! Who's jeanpaul afif :P hehe part of the team :P .. haha our ncaa players are: daniel faris(University of new mexico{not mexico city}), ali kanaan, sean taibi, omar krayem,...

Check them out ;)

Reply #257220 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

hi guys , i ask fiba to give lebanon the wild cards
basketball is# sports in lebanon
our league is the best in asia
lebanon won france and venzuela last world cup
many lebanese would travel in turkey
the cwild card for:lebanon-russia -germany-lithiania...........

Reply #257421 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

hi guys , i ask fiba to give lebanon the wild cards
basketball is# sports in lebanon
our league is the best in asia
lebanon won france and venzuela last world cup
many lebanese would travel in turkey
the cwild card for:lebanon-russia -germany-lithiania...........

Reply #257422 | Report this post

nicolas saliby  
Years ago

To All you fuckers who think lebanon doesn't have a chance, we will see on the day of the Draw !

Reply #259364 | Report this post

Jostian 52103  
Years ago

hahaha LKEBANON IS A JOKE

a team full of shitty players LOL

Reply #259658 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

From BA Website:

Twenty nations, including Australia, have already qualified for the event, with the final four wild card entries expected to be announced by FIBA, the world governing body of basketball, on Sunday night.

The draw for the 2010 FIBA World Championship will take place at the Carigan Palace Kempinski Hotel in Istanbul on Tuesday from 8:30pm EDT, with Basketball Australia represented by its General Manager of High Performance Wayne Carroll.

Carroll represented Australia at the 1982 World Championship in Bogota, Columbia and the 1986 incarnation of the event in Madrid, Spain as well as at the 1984 and 1988 Olympic Games.

FIBA will stream live video of the draw ceremony on FIBA TV at www.fibatv.com

Link: http://linky.com.au/o3w9h

I definitely think the following teams will get a
Wildcard: Russia & Dominican Republic. However the last 2 spots could go to anyone, and in my revised order:

Lithuania
Germany
Great Britain
Poland
Macedonia
Nigeria
Cameroon
Lebanon

Not long to go now...

Reply #260744 | Report this post

chadi chami  
Years ago

I ask fiba to give lebanon the wild cards,many lebanese would travel on turkey
lebanon is so close to turket
lebanon has mant intersting good p;layers

Reply #260772 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Let's be serious, Lebanon would not win a single game at the WC's.

Meanwhile, FIBA.com and Interbasket discussed the top 11 contenders...

FIBA Link: http://linky.com.au/9cunv

Cameroon
Dominican Republic
Germany
Great Britain
Korea
Lebanon
Lithuania
Nigeria
Poland
Russia
Taiwan

Reply #260818 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Let's be serious, Lebanon would not win a single game at the WC's.

Meanwhile, FIBA.com and Interbasket discussed the top 11 contenders...

FIBA Link: http://linky.com.au/9cunv

Cameroon
Dominican Republic
Germany
Great Britain
Korea
Lebanon
Lithuania
Nigeria
Poland
Russia
Taiwan

Reply #260819 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

And the winners of the Wildcards are:

Germany
Lebanon
Lithuania
Russia

These 4 teams were officially awarded wild-card entries to basketball's 2010 world championships in Turkey.

I am outstounded that the Dominican Republic did not score a wildcard, and Great Britain was also overlooked despite hosting the 2012 Olympics...but that's politics!

FIBA Link + Video: http://linky.com.au/fr5m6

Reply #261103 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

And this is what Australian FIBA President Bob Elphinstone had to say: http://linky.com.au/cl7lv

Reply #261106 | Report this post

lebanese lova  
Years ago

HAHAHAHHAA lEBANON GOT THE WILD CARD HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOW KINDLY GO JERK OFF SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW CHADI PLS SHUT UP MAN U REALLY EMBARASS US LEBANESE PEOPLE COZ U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LEBANESE BASKETBALL ( U BELIEVED DANIEL FARIS PLAYED IN THE CITY OF MEXICO WHEREAS HES PLAYING IN THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO!!! GO FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO). I Should add to what tony said we also have Julian Kazzouh from Australia he was an nba prospect 2 years ago.

Reply #265890 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754