Anonymous
Years ago

Foxtel Next Generation

Reading up on Foxtels new channels launching in November, and the new Foxtel Downloads (catch up on tv on the computer), i saw that EuroSport will be new to Foxtel aswell. http://linky.com.au/p0rtc On the page it states that the Euro Cup basketball will be shown which is great!

Also, through Foxtel Download we might be able to get even more basketball from America. (this service is free for subscribers i believe.)

It is intended to pave the way for a live streaming service. One channel - the sports channel ESPN360 - will be live streamed immediately.
Read More

Anyone know how much NBA and College basketball ESPN 360 show? This is the website;
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

Great news that more basketball is available :) Unfortunately the package costs have gone up though, about $3 per month.

Topic #21149 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

A complete waste of time & effort. You can only "download" stuff that you've already seen on your TV via your specific Foxtel package. As most thing are repeated 3-4 times god knows why anyone would need to go to their computer and use this thing.

Reply #251174 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's the live streaming of ESPN 360 that's caught my eye Anon.

Reply #251191 | Report this post

Avv  
Years ago

Isnt ESPN 360 restricted only to those who live in te United States? Ie. there are geographical restrictions placed on what they can show to whom?

Eurosport also show the Greek League and have Euroleague Basketball News and as of last year showed the half hour weekly magazine show on the Euroleague so all looks good on that front.

ESPN seems to have shafted the Euroleague a bit with it giving it 1am timeslot for the first weeks of the season.

Reply #251226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foxtel will be streaming it, so it will be available in Australia via the Foxtel Download thing.

Whether they make us pay extra for it or not, i'm not quite sure.

Reply #251261 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754