Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

New 36ers Video Up

Source:36ers YouTube

Topic #21151 | Report this topic

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

Also, Does anyone know if i would run into any problems doing my own YouTube style show with sixer player interviews? I just think i could add a bit more of a fan perspective, and hopefully a laugh or two...

Reply #251136 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Doubt you'd have problems. Get in touch with the club and you can collectively sort out what might work best.

Reply #251146 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

will do Isaac cheers!

Reply #251161 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I like the names on the background

Reply #251164 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I presume J Hodge is in the corner somewhere?

Reply #251165 | Report this post

well done true emcee

great piece. maybe ask for content ideas on hoops. not sure if skip or bizzy would have some suggestions for you.

Reply #251188 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Yeah, I like the players names on the backdrop too. Looks nice and professional having that background for interviews.

Just a small criticism, but I thought the interview questions were flashed up for too long. Would be better IMO if you could just hear the interviewer asking the question really.

Thanks for putting this stuff together though Tru Blue.

Reply #251211 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Nice work Tru Blue, cheers.

Agreed about the backdrop with the names on them. Is that every player, and development player listed?

Reply #251218 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

BTW i didn't make that video (someone from the club did) but i am looking to do my own weekly show where i interview players, coaches, cheers leaders ;-) lol I'll keep ya's posted on when that happens!!!

Reply #251267 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

*Cheerleaders

Reply #251269 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754