Tru Blue Emcee
Years ago

Who is the best new import guard?

The new poll up on The NBL site is, Who is the best new import guard in the league this season?

Tywain McKee
John Gilchrist
Skip Mills
Ayinde Ubaka
Kevin Lisch

Have a vote if you got a sec...NBL site

Topic #21160 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

It's a close one between Gilchrist and McKee to this point but of course I voted for Gilly.

Reply #251314 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Technically all of them are because none of them were sacked this week.

Reply #251319 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Between McKee and Gilchrist IMO. Too early to tell, although Wollongong so far has surpirsed everyone by winning the pre-season and starting the season proper with a win. McKee has his nose slightly in front at this stage as a result.

Reply #251338 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Ubaka showed some real promise last Friday. His ball handling skills were superb and his passing to open players was awesome. He seemed to be able to penetrate the key at will and could easily have made it to double figures in the assist tally if the Blaze bigs were able to finish off his good work.

He reminded me a lot of Jason Crowe with the swagger and excitement that he brought to the crowd when he had the ball, I just hope he is a bit more consistent.

Reply #251343 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

This will be a great post after i've seen them all...

Reply #251417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754