Isaac
Years ago

Jeff Bickmore contact details - anyone got them?

I believe Jeff Bickmore posted on this forum a few weeks ago (in the Ugliest Shot thread!), so he might make another appearance.

I have someone wanting to make contact with Jeff. Jeff, if you're reading this, please email me ([email protected]). Alternatively, if you know of a phone number or email address for Jeff, please let me know.

Thanks.

Topic #2117 | Report this topic

Court Bickmore  
Years ago

If you are talking about Jeff Bickmore from California, USA, he is my brother. Shoot me an e-mail and cofirm that we are talking about the same Jeff Bickmore. My brother played professional basketball down under for 3 or 4 years. I believe he was on the Sturt Sabers and the Gipsland Lakers. If the spelling is off, sorry.

Reply #69650 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754