Isaac
Years ago

Courtside 36ers tickets to be won

The Adelaide 36ers are offering two courtside tickets for Saturday's game against the Breakers via their Facebook page. Become a fan and respond with who you're most looking forward to seeing play for a chance to win.

Two courtside seats to win

Topic #21171 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Anyone besides Cooper :P

Nah I'm looking forward to the game and the win!

Reply #251436 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

This year I splashed out and paid a bit extra for courtside seats, otherwise I'd be on this competition like a shot.

Isaac do you know if the winners of the Hollywood seats for the first home game were announced? haven't heard anything about it (although they may have just contacted the winners privately).

Reply #251443 | Report this post

Number 44  
Years ago

WOW. I'm surprised these didn't sell, weren't they only asking for $500 for them....each!

Reply #251447 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Perhaps the Hollywood seats will get announced/upgraded on game night as a suprise and a good chance to promote it to everyone at the game.

Kind of like when the used to draw the number for the half court shot a random selection of a ticket ;)

Reply #251451 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Courtside is not hollywood seating, at least according to the membership brochure. Courtside is the first few rows, Hollywood is right alongside the bench. So I'm thinking this comp is going to be for seats somewhere in the first few rows.

There was also going to be 2 Hollywood seats to the first game given as a prize for people who renewed their memberships early enough, but I haven't heard anything about it since.

Reply #251453 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Number 44, as I've said many times, that's the idea.

Dracula, I believe they were announced privately. I think the guy that won just happened to be born in 1936.

Reply #251460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

73 years old wow...

Reply #251470 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

That's cool. Looks like I'll be saving up for my Hollywood seats then =)

Reply #251472 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Didn't want to start a new thread for this... just thought I'd say, Oscar's comments re. Maher in the paper today were pretty funny!

Reply #251473 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"On our court, we'll put a No. 5 where Mahersy shot his last airball," Forman joked.

lol.

Reply #251478 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Isaac, any idea when and how the prize will be announced for todays comp? Will it just be posted on facebook?

Reply #251485 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd assume via Facebook.

Reply #251499 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thanks for the reply Isaac - I thought you might manage the facebook site, but obviously I guessed wrong. Still crossing my fingers I might win the tix!

Reply #251524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looks like they still haven't announced the winner...

Reply #251525 | Report this post

Jonathan  
Years ago

Still no winner announced :(

Reply #251560 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Beantown, no, I don't use Facebook. The Facebook and Twitter pages are handled by others.

Reply #251807 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754