Isaac
Years ago

NBA.com redesigned

The new NBA website is now online and looks good. Multiple headlines on rotation, dynamic scoreboard and leaderboard. I like it.

NBA.com

What do you think?

Topic #2119 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Better than the old verison.

But still a bit jumbled. But i guess your gonna get that with the amount of info they need to have on there.

Reply #24046 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Personally i prefer the other format slightly as this format seems more jumbled, but the rotating headlines is great.

Reply #24048 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

At this stage I still like the old version but its growing on me and Im sure when I get used to it Ill love it.

afl.com has also just got a rework with the scrolling headlines but I cant say I find it to be an improvemnt for them.

I think we are pretty safe in assuming that there wont be any major upgrades of the sixers site - Im surprised they havnt stopped trying to sell 1/4 final tickes.....oh hang on they didnt actually start!

Reply #24054 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I rate the new website for the NBA. Prefer it to over the old one. The only thing that I don't like is in the game scores, if more than 3 or 4 games are on you have to scroll down until you find the game you want to look at.

Reply #24067 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Does anyone else have problems playing the videos on NBA.com? I'm not sure if I need to sign up and pay for an Inside Ticket, I wouldn't have thought so if I just want to see the dunk of the night or something. I've signed up but did not do the Inside Ticket thing and I still can't play the videos so i'm not sure if my computer is missing vital software or what's happening. I don't have trouble playing videos from other sites which strikes me as odd. Ideas anyone?

Reply #24095 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You'll need to download the free player from Real.com (the world's worst piece of software -- I delayed installing it for years until last week!). Then some videos will be available but others require Inside Ticket.

Last week I went through all the top dunks and a few highlights from the All*Star game -- some nice stuff in there.

Reply #24102 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754