LC
Years ago

ABC ramps up basketball website

And this also reported on the BA website...

Grandstand Sport on ABC Radio and Television has extended its commitment to basketball with a new website dedicated to the men's and women’s national leagues.

Written reports, audio interviews, video highlights and high resolution images will regularly feature on the site.

Here is the link to the basketball site on ABC Grandstand: http://linky.com.au/j89a2

Topic #21207 | Report this topic

HO  
Years ago

this is a crap (and inaccurate spin) by BA. There is no new website, its part of the new look grandstand website, and the coverage to date is appalling.

Reply #251897 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think the new ABC site is excellent, a magnificent step up on their coverage previously.

Reply #251905 | Report this post

Baggins  
Years ago

I agree that it's good. Video highlights ran well. (There's more NBL video on there than on the Fox website and the ABC carries the women's game!) Couple of good interviews. Men and women covered too. Apalling, HO? C'mon. Why the hate? I reckon you've bookmarked it already

Reply #251933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754