Ben Fitzsimons
Years ago

36ers Car Park Access off of Toogood Ave

Hi all
a quick note to let you know that as of tomorrow you will be able to enter the car park off of Toogood Ave to save lining up off of Crittenden Rd.
Regards

Ben

Topic #21226 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

Everybody........or only season ticket car pass holders?

Reply #252135 | Report this post

DS  
Years ago

Everyone can enter from both Crittendon Road and Toogood Avenue, there will be cash entry from both.

Reply #252144 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what ever happened to mavs and woodville doing carpark.. they were excellent at it

Reply #252146 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

not sure if i like this - means be hold up for season ticket holders with car park passes - hope doesnt cause inconvenience
mavs and woodville wanted too much money to simply park cars - end of story

Reply #252207 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

For the cost involved for a Season Car Park pass, I figured there would have been some premium parking spots as well.

Reply #252209 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Marty, not sure what you are complaining about, aren't those season passes cheaper than paying game by game entry ($88 for 14 games = $6.20 per game)?

Reply #252215 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

Exactly right, so we have an extra entrance to pay or for car park pass holders, why is that a problem, how about thanks for trying to make it easier for us.

Reply #252218 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

think what i am saying is that the toogood entrance just been for season ticket holders who have carparking ticket - and thats been a real advantage - hoping that with cash paying cars now entering that not going to now be a disadvantage -
but good on management for thinking about and trying options - anything thats going to be improvement on the previous years a winner with me
maybe the toogood entrance has just been that "TOO-GOOD" for too long
what about opening that other gate up as well - at the end of the corporate section north west corner is it ?

Reply #252233 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Is there room for two lanes at that entrance? If so, one for paying customers and one for those with passes could work.

Reply #252236 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

From memory - I THINK you could do 2 lanes off Toogood

Reply #252242 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

2 lanes in if people co-operate.

Going out - most don't care so there's about 15 lanes pushing into 2!

Reply #252246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The fact is mavs and woodville asked for the same as previous years, too much is it??

They did a solid job, not a big ask to get local clubs involved

Reply #252269 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

How's this ?We stayed till well after so a coupla girls can get autographs.So like no one left in carpark.So as I'm heading for the slip road and boom gate exit some clown races to get in front?Like race across the grass to beat no cars .
Good idea to open more up ,the car park needs multiple exits too.We stay for the Apollo room interviews now to avoid the mindless rush.

Reply #252371 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:55 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754