dougys
Years ago

Pura Milk buy one get one free offer

Hi has any one tried to redeem the buy one get one free offer from the Pura milk cartons. I put my offer in but as yet have not recieved any information back from the club and the game is tonight.

Topic #21230 | Report this topic

Milk Man  
Years ago

Mate if you want to go tonight it would make more sense to contact the club and not hoops

Reply #252213 | Report this post

dougys  
Years ago

Whas just wondering if anyone else had experienced the same before i bothered ringing up

Reply #252214 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Best bet is to redeem these offers a day or two in advance to make sure I think. Either way, contact the club to confirm it so you're not left wondering. Ask for Dean Parker.

Reply #252216 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

agree why express ? here ring the club -
wasnt even aware o the promotion - have to start buying pura go you 6ers

Reply #252221 | Report this post

maude  
Years ago

I just rang the number on the email (1300 749 377) and now have tickets for tonight's game. He said there are just so many people trying to use the offer for tonight that they haven't been able to get back to everyone yet. It only took about 5 mins to organise :)

Reply #252243 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:34 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754