LC
Years ago

Today's NBA pre-season games

Cav's currently playing the Bobcats. Nevill has not seen any action yet up until the half time break. Ilgauskas is apparently contemplating retirement after this season, so there is even more impetus for the Cav's to invest in a young centre. So far Nevill has the points over Watkins in pre-season competition.

The Bucks are also currently in action against the Bulls. Bogut is killing it early, with 10 points, 4 rebounds, 1 block and 1 assisr in 9min so far. Good follow up start after an 8 point 5 rebound first quarter (that's all he played) in the Buck's first pre-seaosn game. Good signs early on for Bogut.

Hornets beat the Thunder earlier today, Paul with 23 and 8.

Warriors take on Suns shortly.

Topic #21255 | Report this topic

SDU  
Years ago

warriors suns is outdoors, should be sweet to watch

Reply #252498 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

If you have ESPN...;)

Reply #252499 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Thanks for the updates LC, and I was pretty good with 23 and 8 I must say!

Reply #252505 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bogut finished with 12 points (6/9), 5 rebounds, 2 asist and 1 block in 18min. Bucks beat Bulls.

Nevill saw no action for the Cavs.

Reply #252507 | Report this post

SDU  
Years ago

its not on ESPN - you can find streams online very easy

i watched it, was pretty sweet seeing it outdoors

Reply #252508 | Report this post

djrod  
Years ago

Dontaye Draper just hit a jumper for Denver against Inidana (the whitest team in the NBA)

Reply #252517 | Report this post

djrod  
Years ago

a few more notes on the Pacers v Nuggs in China - 67 fouls, 6 Techs Granger EJECTED, 91 FTs, Melo had 45 in 24 mins!!!

Reply #252520 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

typical and my foxtel is not working........im about to kick the f*cking box!

Reply #252521 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Wow DJ Rod! Just looked up the boxscore...amazing stat line for Melo in just 24min! He also had 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks and 2 TO's! He wnet 16/17 on free throws alone...

Reply #252525 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:12 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754