Kriss
Years ago

Not suprising - Anstey to Melbourne

Just read in the Advertiser that Chris Anstey is back in the NBL next seaon with............................MELBOURNE!!!!

Topic #2127 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Have also heard that Brisbane are still keen to nab him. As always, a big Euro offer will derail all of these plans and likely keep him OS.

Reply #24130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am guessing that he will be back in Australia, I am pretty sure that his wife (an aussie swimmer) wants to come back to Australia so she can talk to people in english rather than broken russian

Reply #24141 | Report this post

Kings  
Years ago

And in other big news Yorke, Husband, Daughter and dog are off to Singapoore. Another brilliant article from Boti! Cmon man, who other than the few 100 people posting on this forum really care about an ex-ABL coach going to Singapore to coach. Most of us really dont care either.

An ABL review would have been far better or something interesting for the majority of the population or at least to drum up interest.

Reply #24142 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kings, sorry dude, you are way off base. Tracy's appointment is big for Australian basketball, for South Australian basketball, and for women in sport full stop. I say congrats to her and well done to Boti for reporting it.

Sorry if the rest of the world disagrees, but that's my two bob's worth.

Reply #24186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754