Number 44
Years ago

Corp Boxes at Sixers games

I'm looking at taking the plunge and getting some corporate facilities at the basketball.

What is better, a superbox or courtside in everyone's opinion?

Are there any boxes left?

Topic #21300 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

depends what you want to do.
courtside to watch the game, box to network and do business

Reply #253032 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Might have a bit more flexibility with the number of seats if you went courtside. Close to the action and can get Catered Courtside to have food delivered, etc. Not sure on exact costs of the championship suites these days or if there's even one available, but you could spend any surplus on courtside advertising or a giveaway/promo (given your line of work).

Reply #253033 | Report this post

Hems  
Years ago

Call the Silver Fox (AKA Dean Parker) - he's the one who handles all of that sort of thing at the club, will be able to give you the best run down on what's available, prices etc, and what you can expect to get from each type of seating.

Reply #253037 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think I might live to regret the SIlver Fox comment.....then again, Dean might like it

Reply #253054 | Report this post

boom  
Years ago

definetly the court side no question...so much more atmosphere!!!

Reply #253056 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Jack, like it? He had it in his email signature last time he emailed me.

Reply #253058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Prices for both the championship suites and catered courtside boxes are on the 36ers web site. Contact Dean for availability.

Reply #253062 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Managed to get Courtside this season. 4th row. Best investment I've made in a while. Unless I can get closer, I won't be giving up my seat anytime soon.

Reply #253070 | Report this post

got to admit i have been in both and give me courtside any day. for people who like the atmosphere nothing quite like being courtside. but then again on the plus side for the box its less intimidating for a newbie and more relaxed and i agree with previous posters about being able to network better.

they also buy more raffle tickets up there :)

carn the sixers

Reply #253106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:03 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754