Go Hawks!
Years ago

McKee for MVP

Early days but Tywain McKee looks to be the goods for MVP. On Saturday with 5 minutes to go he completely took over the game against one of the NBLs best backcourts. He's averaging 22, 6 & 5.
Hawks sitting pretty on top, what are our odds to win this thing??

Hawks needed a break after having no money and missing out on getting imports and now solid NBAers Jamario Moon and Anthony Morrow in previous years.

Topic #21327 | Report this topic

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

If Homicide keeps his numbers up he is a shoe in! McKee a close second atm

Reply #253470 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yes, Homicide is in front at the moment.

Reply #253475 | Report this post

Pigs Of War  
Years ago

Homicide is the player on fire right now....

Reply #253478 | Report this post

Djrod  
Years ago

Homicide is averaging 24 7 & 6

Reply #253495 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Homicide at this point. Agreed.

I'm glad this guy's getting some attention though, he's ripping it up! At 23 years-old he could be a decent NBA prospect too.

Reply #253497 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

McKee for mine - least talented team on top of the ladder and he is the ringmaster. Early days though.

Reply #253502 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I like his game, I dislike his Kobe jock riding...

Reply #253507 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Agree with Paul.
Depends how far he takes them during the season though.
Grind it out team that relies on staying close and making big plays when it counts down the stretch. Passed all the tests so far.

Reply #253509 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Love the Kobe jock riding. He's just like me!

Reply #253512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Redhage will win MV this year.

Reply #253525 | Report this post

william 34  
Years ago

interesting that its McKee vs Homicide because that is this weeks matchup!!

Reply #253531 | Report this post

KEVY47  
Years ago

You'd think NBL could actually promote the fact... 1st vs 2nd ... Homicide vs McKee ... doesn't take much.

Maybe feature a game each week on the NBL home page in place of the useless "TRANSACTION TRACKER"... unless NBL suddenly implements a trading period.

Reply #253545 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think with the likes of Ryan, Rush (someone said he has recently signed), Black, Iti, Rillie, Dillon, Brown, Tait etc without clubs that a mid-season draft would be a good idea!

One pick each, regardless of points, with 8th placed team picking first and so on (teams can pass if they want) and a maximum $50K salary for the remaining two months. Would add a bit of publicity and some decent players back into the league.

Reply #253557 | Report this post

lloydie  
Years ago

WOW! imagine if the hawks had anthony Morrow! He is one of the nba's best shooters! He has had some huge games!

Reply #253566 | Report this post

KEVY47  
Years ago

After Raptors signed Jamario Moon late in the off-season we got James Peters for a month, then Angelo Reyes.... even trade off :P

Reply #253584 | Report this post

Fuck Yeah....What u think....Corey williams.....i killed him..Hahahahaah...Fuck outta here wit that shit

Reply #265626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:40 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754