Isaac
Years ago

36ers-Tigers tip-off this Wed is 7:30

Update: Turns out the NBL have decided that the early starts in Adelaide for Fox are no longer, and the game will actually tip off as all 36ers night games at the Dome do, at 7:30pm.

Topic #21330 | Report this topic

Black Dracula  
Years ago

Hot damn!

Still means I have to eat at the Dome but at least it's not a mad rush from work now. Traffic on Grange Rd at that time is horrendous.

Reply #253518 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

It is the car parking that worries me the most that why my mates house at beverley has gone up in value- so long as no rain a bit of excercise is good - helps work off a coopers or 2 - actually gives me a thirst
on a winner - thanks wingnut love ya driveway

Reply #253522 | Report this post

Number 44  
Years ago

Good news, thanks Isaac.

Reply #253524 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Interesting call - hopefully everyone gets the message, word was spreading of a 7pm start - at least it just means the ones that don't find out will just be there early ;) as opposed to the other way around.

Reply #253526 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

i think the stuff they put out all said 7.30. I never heard otherwise about another start date. I did see we have a sunday game i think during the day.

Reply #253528 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Yep, Foxtel always had it at 8pm EDST. No harm done though.

Reply #253529 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

36ers latest Twitter feed (earlier today) said the game was 7pm and to spread the word, someone from the club should probably update that, although as others have said it's no big deal if people arrive early (unless they have to rearrange their schedule).

Reply #253533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

as long as it really start at 7.30 its no issue. But if it is 7 then you will have a lot of angry people.

Reply #253549 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Twitter has been updated to 7.30pm.

Reply #253574 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Already given away my ticket thinking I couldn't make it with my junior training finishing at 7:30 in the city.

With the 7:30 start I could have made it for 3 quarters.

First home game I will miss in six years. Spewing about this.

Reply #253650 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DC, I have a spare. Email me, but be quick to let me know so I can offer it to someone else otherwise.

Reply #253654 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The Tigers, at the bottom of the National Basketball League table with a 1-3 record after three successive losses, will tonight take on Adelaide 36ers (2-2) in the South Australian capital.

The Age Game preview: http://linky.com.au/hit9p

Reply #253655 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

TAB Odds

36ers
To Win = $1.45
By 1-10 = $3.10
by 11+ = $2.60

Tigers
To Win = $2.65
By 1-10 = $3.75
By 11+ = $7.00

The $1.90 line is set at 4.5 points against the 36ers.

36ers by 1-10 is appealing to me.

Reply #253656 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754