LC
Years ago

Let the NBA Season begin!

After many off-season moves, trades and deals, the 2009/10 NBA Season finally gets underway on Wednesday Australian time!

And what an opening we get, courtesy of One HD we get to see a healthy Celtics take on LeBron and the Cav's and, the Clippers take on the Lakers in an NBA double-header! It all starts at 10:00am Adelaide time.

Also, on One HD tonight at 7pm is "Real NBA" - a 1-hour NBA show to help ease everyone into the season.

And below is a link to ESPN's pre-seaosn power-rankings to whet your appetite!

ESPN Power Rankings: http://linky.com.au/0c5j9

I can't wait - shame I have to work on Wednesday!

Topic #21406 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

I've taken the next 3 days off work to sit at home, drink beer and wallow in NBA action!!! 6 games in 4 days.

(here's a tip for the punters out there - take the Clippers over the Lakers)

Reply #254630 | Report this post

What the?  
Years ago

Props to LC for actually spelling 'whet' correctly. Kudos.

Reply #254635 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Courtesy of a postgrad education I guess...

The next 3 days off DJ Rod...I am envious. I have to get my butt into gear and buy that PVR!

Reply #254643 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

same i need the PVR especially with NFL as well. Any one have suggestions of models/deals etc.

Reply #254666 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

The word on the street is that the latest Beyonwiz PVR is the way to go...my brother has one and it works a treat!

Reply #254674 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

What were you saying about the Clippers there DJ Rod? Without Griffin I can't see them eveen getting close.

Reply #254737 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Did anyone watch Real NBA last night - I missed it. Just want to know what type of show it was...

Reply #254774 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TV set to record today's games...

Reply #254781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched the first half of Real NBA and it was crap. All about the Lakers playoff run last season so halfway through switched it over to The Back Page.

Just half an hour to go until Shaq's debut with the Cavs. Aside from the double header today on One HD there is Utah/Denver on ESPN tomorrow, another double header on One on Friday with SA/Chicago & Portland/Denver and finally on Saturday Chicago/Boston on ESPN with pre-game show. Throw in the two NBL games, Taipans/Hawks tonight & of course 36ers/Breakers
tomorrow afternoon and it's a big week of hoops.

Reply #254787 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754