XztatiK
Years ago

NBL Dream Team Rd.5 - Mistake with Homicide

For anyone who had Homicide Williams as their captain last week, you would've noticed that your vice-captain was activated because he scored 0 over two games (8 & -8). This is a mistake and pretty unfair to those who chose their captain correctly and thought they would get a jump on the rest of the field when Homicide played so poorly (yes, I was one of them).

As soon as the player takes the floor, he should be counted as your captain no matter what he scores. It even says it on the rules page:

"CAPTAIN & VICE CAPTAIN
Your captain scores double points. You can also select a vice captain - your vice captain will score double points ONLY if your captain is a late withdrawal or doesn't play for any reason."

Well, Homicide wasn't a late withdrawl, and he DID play... both games.

I emailed Virtualsports about it but they don't seem to care - not even responding. So I'm on here! Just wanted to tell you guys, if you lost narrowly to someone who had Homicide captain, you can safely say they cheated and you are the rightful winner!

Please refrain from "you're taking this too seriously" comments. I already know that :P

Topic #21421 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Dammit. I was hopng yu were gonna say that he actually scored 100.

Reply #254726 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ha!

This reminds me, you didn't give yourself a vice captain too did ya?

Reply #254728 | Report this post

surmdog  
Years ago

sounds like your sh*t at dream team and homoside let ya down. you jumped on the band wagon and the wheels fell off, thats not cheating its just bad luck and its bad coaching from what i see

Reply #254746 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Sounds like you don't understand surmy, I don't have Homicide myself. Read my post again.

Reply #254759 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Didn't even know we had a vice cappo. lol.

Reply #254792 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:46 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754