COOPZ
Years ago

Video: Bat delays a Halloween night NBA game

See here as a large bat somehow got into the NBA game on halloween night between Spurs and the Kings.

While most fans and players were scared of it, check out Ginobili. He swats it straight out of the air.

funny.

Topic #21492 | Report this topic

TC2  
Years ago

Holy giant bald spot, Batman.

Reply #255581 | Report this post

Tru Blue Emcee  
Years ago

lol only in America!

Reply #255582 | Report this post

wasportsfan1  
Years ago

he has a job after the NBA lol

Reply #255587 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

I'm surprised he didn't kick it.....like he does to defenders when he is shooting his running lay-ups.

Reply #255589 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

LOL - only in America!

Reply #255590 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

He's just had a rabies shot too - just in case!

Reply #255598 | Report this post

tigersfan  
Years ago

was the bat ok? poor little bugga was probably scared out of its mind.

Reply #255616 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I thought you were joking DJ Rod - but I just read it is in fact true! He did have a rabies shot!

NBA Website: http://linky.com.au/nvoml

"Manu Ginobili has decided to stay away from bats after having to get vaccinated for rabies."

Reply #255628 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Bat Man-u

Reply #255643 | Report this post

johnny_sack  
Years ago

Im no member of PETA (Sea Shepherd, Greenpeace, etc) or anything like that (hell i have eaten dolphin, whale, horse etc)... Knocking off that thing for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not cool... I don't think it was a case of the other guys being afraid of it - more just not wanting to hurt it...

Anyway cest la vie...

P.S. - I wouldn't be surprised if it was a set-up (deliberately released in the stad. on halloween - for laughs)... OR... Could it have been RC - doubtful... But you can get some awesome flying RC toys here in Japan (so i wouldn't discount it)...

Reply #255657 | Report this post

Homer Simpson  
Years ago

na na nana na na nana leader!

Reply #255665 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Watching a game today the commentators said the bat flew away when they took it outside - seeing the video though... I am not so sure...

Reply #255727 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

CB and co talking about Batmanu in today's half-time report...

Reply #255919 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754