Johnny_Sack
Years ago

Don't buy NBA ILP -

If you want to know why look on this discussion board...

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/28596-nba-league-pass-international-175.html

ILP a disgrace - the people at RAYV and the NBA (for giving them the rights) should be ashamed of themselves...

The service being provided by ILP is ####... If you are thinking about buying it - DON'T. Or at least not until they do what they are supposed to do - and provide a service up to the level of a paid product...

Topic #21495 | Report this topic

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Credit where it is due they did get the archives up (relatively) quickly tonight... They must ahve gotten the memo from all of the bile they got yesterday...

One observation doesn't make a trend tho.

Reply #255632 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

never had a problem with ilp..

Reply #255634 | Report this post

the ox  
Years ago

ive been impressed with it to be honest.Looks a hundread times better than nbl streaming, plugs nicely into the sony, and you can watch all nba games for 20 bucks a month...

Reply #255637 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Listen if the games were all made available in a timely fashion (i refer to the archives) i wouldn't be complaining (none of the games from yesterday are avail.)... I mainly bought it for the archives which up to now have been very poorly provisioned... I agree the live streams are great - but not everyone can watch those...

Last night a whole load of people (myself incl.) wanted to watch a game(s) after work, game(s) which never materialized in the archive...

That's the reason for my and other peoples gripes.

Reply #255638 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

As I posted on another thread, I've had trouble with the archived games recently too. It was good for me last season, so I don't know why the problems this season.

I'd agree with Johnny - if you haven't paid for it yet, hold off for a bit and wait till they pull their finger out, because its not good enough what is happening right now.

I do expect they will fix it, just can't say how soon, because I haven't had a response from their customer service yet to tell me! If it takes more than a few more days though I'm gonna be asking them to waive my fee for this month!

Reply #255639 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So how does this whole ILP thing work? You can either watch games live streaming, or have them archived and watch them later?

Are you able to save the games and watch them again or do you have to log into a specific site to watch them?

Sorry for the basic questions, i'm a coach that would like to watch games and clip them for coaching purposes but not sure if this will allow me to?

Reply #255748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA ILP is the best every body buy it i have never had a problem with it.

Reply #336878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:37 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754