barra
Years ago

2 ARSEHOLES AT TIGERS

GOOD TO SEE HODGE GO TO MALBOURNE NOW MELBOURNE HAS 2 ARSEHOLES PLAYING FOR THEM ANSTEY AND HODGE . BUT DONT DISPAIR HODGE WILL TRAIN EVERY NIGHT BE FIRST AT TRAINIG AND LAST TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST THATS RIGHT YOU JUST ASK HIM HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT A LEDGEND HE IS BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH HE IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER .SO ALL YOU 36ERS DONT LET HIM FORGET THAT HE LIED TO MAKE HIM SELF LOOK GOOD WHEN INFACT HE SHOULD BE PUT BACK ON A PLANE AND SENT BACK HOME.UP YOURS HODGE UP YOURS YOU BUM

Topic #21524 | Report this topic

Big Ads  
Years ago

Oh don't worry about it too much Mr Lampley. You have a Championship Ring, Julius has a poison chalice.

Reply #255977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks Mahersy

Reply #255978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe the boys in blue can take hime in before the first the throw up

Reply #255979 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Just 2 arseholes??? What does that make Wortho and McPeake???

Reply #255983 | Report this post

surmdog  
Years ago

mark it on ya calendar sat dec 5th hodge will be hearing it from the crowd

Reply #255984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worthington, Hodge, Anstey, Mackinnon, McPeake and Westover v Adelaide 36ers player, staff and a packed Distinctive Homes Dome

Reply #255990 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Opinions are like assholes Barra, everyone's got one!! Watch Hodge shove it up all your SA ass holes!! He'll be getting paid & playing for a real coach. Anstey comes back in Dec & it's gonna be smelling real good in Tigerland. Read em & weep boys...

Reply #255991 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Judas Hodge is back. It's gonna get interesting from here, for sure.

Reply #255992 | Report this post

Hayden  
Years ago

As a Former Dragons fan, I would just like to say, when you play them at the Dome, could you PLEASE smash them.

Will be a great game, and I would actually fly over to watch it. For sure it will be a sell out, and I hope every single one of you sixers fans, hang it on Hodge, and make it as hard as possible for him!

Good Luck for the rest of the season 36ers, hope your season picks up.

Reply #255993 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Hope Adelaide promote the 5th Dec game well to bring in the crowds. Would be awesome to have 8,000 there like Maher's last game. If Hodge's ego doesn't distract him from his game, 8,000 Adelaide fans will.

Reply #255994 | Report this post

thc  
Years ago

This made the news over a week ago.

http://linky.com.au/dqgyr

http://linky.com.au/dqgyr

The Hodge move just makes them hated by a different set of fans.

Reply #255998 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Hodge would make a great politician.....tells lots of lies and is a self serving individual who couldn't spell team let alone contribute to one

Reply #256001 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

Facebook Group:

'Julius Hodge, come back to the Dome with Melbourne... we dare ya!'

http://linky.com.au/vts8m

103 members in two days, and counting...

Reply #256005 | Report this post

ranga  
Years ago

NOOOOOO I'm in Mildura that night. PLEASE someone start a Hodge is a wanker chant!!!!

Reply #256011 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Ranga, I promise you this, Mr. Judas Hodge will be made aware of his wanker...ness. Yes.

Reply #256013 | Report this post

barra  
Years ago

ORBIT YOU ARE RIGHT EVERYONE HAS AN ARSEHOLE ITS JUST SOME OF YOU GET BIGGER AS YOU GROW BY THE WAY I DONT KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT WHAT ANSTY ARSEHOLE SMELLS LIKE BUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF. BY THE WAY I CHANGE MY MIND ITS NOT 2 ARSEHOLES BUT A WHOLE PRIDE .BRING ON THE GAME

Reply #256016 | Report this post

barra  
Years ago

RANGA WHY WAIT TILL THE NIGHT LETS START NOW HODGE IS A WANKER HODGE IS A WANKER

Reply #256019 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Barra, use your indoor voice.

Reply #256024 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Call me old-fashioned but whilst I think the use of the "a" word is a bit harsh, it made me laugh to see it's on the first page of Google hits for "Julius Hodge".

Reply #256025 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

You sound like a really intelligent guy Barra!!

Reply #256027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I find it funny that there's all this criticism of Hodge and training but when he returned to play for Adelaide everyone was so happy about it. When he was playing with the team noone said a thing about his behaviour and now it's all negatives.

I think it's great that such a good player is back in the league. It will certainly add to the rivalry and make things interesting.

Reply #256030 | Report this post

ranga  
Years ago

Everybody now HODGE IS A WANKER!!! HODGE IS A WANKER!!!! HODGE IS A WANKER!!!!

Reply #256034 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Orbit, he is at the same level as you...

Challenge - sell out the dome!

Reply #256035 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think I might make up a huge rubber cheque and bring it to the game

Reply #256040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon 030......Yes we were happy to have him back but that was before we found out that he thought he was better than everyone else and that he didn't think he needed to train with the team and that he felt it was ok to not turn up to play after telling the team he would be there. IS JULIUS HODGE A WANKER...YOU BET

Reply #256052 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Im with the sixers fans on this one, maybe the Tigers should rebrand their team the Melbourne Wankers? No one can deny that the guy can play

Reply #256060 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

And the boss could be "fat bastard"

Reply #256064 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Westover's Wankers...

Reply #256069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That name works for me LC

Reply #256076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Waaaaannnkkkerr, waaaaannnnnkkkkkkeeerrrr, wwwaaaaannnnkkkeeeerrrrrr! WANKER cha cha cha! WANKER cha cha cha! WANKER cha cha cha! WANKER stomp, stomp, stomp, WANKER clap clap clap, WANKER air fist, air fist air fist!!

Reply #256599 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

This is awesome.

Reply #256638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Above from Barra to Orbit:

"BY THE WAY I DONT KNOW HOW YOU FOUND OUT WHAT ANSTY ARSEHOLE SMELLS LIKE BUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF."

AHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, so wrong! But so funny!

Reply #256910 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754