LC
Years ago

Is King James set to find a new castle?

Whilst there has been plenty of talk over the past 12-18 months as to whether LeBron James will say at Clevelend for next season and beyond, with an indifferent start to the 2009/0 season, the speculation continues to mount.

What wil LeBron James do? Will he stay at Cleveland or will he be wearing a new team jersery next season?

Some of the scenario's being bandied about include:

- New York Knicks - D'Antoni run & gun with MSG
- New Jersey Nets - Russian money
- Miami Heat - Pat Riley directs Wade & LeBron show
- LA Lakers - Phil Jackson inspired Kobe & LeBron Show
- Dallas Mavericks - Cuban's magical sign and trade

So where will he play. What do we want to see? Love to see him team up with Dwyane Wade personally...

ESPN's Thoughts: http://linky.com.au/speqs

Topic #21526 | Report this topic

Jeffey  
Years ago

I can't see him playing with Kobe.

Reply #256037 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Read Sam Smith's (of bulls.com) article on why LeBron may end up playng with Kobe...

NBA Link: http://linky.com.au/sf4iy

Not saying he will, but he makes some interesting points...

Reply #256039 | Report this post

Draftexpress  
Years ago

Firstly The King has to worry about this year and get rid of Shaq. They had Shaq and Ilgauscas on at the same time vs Bulls and looked extrmely slow and unproductive. The cabs are worse than last year

Reply #256041 | Report this post

Takapuna57  
Years ago

Surely New Jersey:
From a business point of view he has Russia (owner) and China (Yi) covered. From a basketball point of view he has an All star in the making at centre (Lopez) plus a good young point guard (harris) as well as a high lottery pick coming up this year. The current New Jersey team is a much better supporting cast than the bunch of guys he has now at Cleveland.

Reply #256050 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

He'll be coming to New York baby and making Madison Square Garden home. I'm a Knicks fan and can't wait for it to become official.

I'd love to have a duo of Lebron and Bosh in my team.

Reply #256063 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Knicks.

Reply #256073 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Jersey

Reply #256078 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Keep dreamin Champ! The Knicks will continue to suck next year and there is no way Lebron is going to leave Cleveland to wait for ANOTHER rebuilding process!

If Cleveland don't sort out their team this year and win a championship for Lebron, I'd put my money on the Brooklyn Nets!

Reply #256084 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

You are correct champ - & he is a mate of D'Antonis. Knicks fans will finally get their saviour.

Reply #256109 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'm still holding out for Miami...

Reply #256112 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Beantown

Most of our contracts expire after this year freeing up a lot of cap room.

We'll be able to sign Lebron and maybe another star such as Bosh and become a deadly team.

I still dream of Lebron in Knicks colours.

Reply #257010 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:00 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754