cheezeburger
Years ago

Free throws

I think are one of the most important parts of the game. I know you actually have to get the call to get to the line, but when your their its so important to make the free attempts at the basket. Free throws are very underated in the game. As Free throws are free points, as professional athletes playing the game, they should be able to make their free throws. Understanding, everyone messes up and cannot be perfect, but to see players in the league with 50-70% FT Shooting is awful and hurts the team. Players should focus on free throws more to get most players in the 75-90% range. They seem easy but they should be made. I just feel they are forgotten about in today's "new" NBA and should be stressed throughout the league. I dont know the stats, but I bet most of the good teams in the NBA are all among leaders in FT%.how can shaq and ben wallace be that bad?

What do you think?

Topic #2155 | Report this topic

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

I definatley agree you should perfect a foul shot as foul shots win games!

Reply #24534 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:13 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754