Isaac
Years ago

Introducing: Fotoball, custom sports memorabilia

This week and for the next three months, Fotoball joins Hoops.com.au as a valued sponsor. You might have seen the customised-Fotoballs thrown out by 36ers players after each game or heard the three-quarter-time-score-guessing-competition announced. That's all thanks to Fotoball. I'll let Fotoball top dog Justin Carter provide the details:

Fotoball.com.au allows you to design your own piece of sports and special occasion memorabilia online. You simply select the sport you like, choose your design and then with your uploaded images and text design the award/trophy/memorabilia that you want. There are 17 Sports to choose from as well as designing Xmas Decorations and Pet Balls. With no minimum order amounts Fotoball.com.au can help you celebrate the important moments with a unique memento.
Fotoball is the official supplier of Custom Sports Memorabilia to the Adelaide 36ers and can offer the same quality product to any individual, team or club. For more information take a look at www.fotoball.com.au.

Thanks to Justin and Fotoball for their support!

Topic #21562 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

My Matty Burston fotoball is looking very nice on the desk.

Reply #256781 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I had a photo basketball gien to me as a gift for coaching once...a great gift idea.

Reply #256796 | Report this post

Silver Fox  
Years ago

A super guy who is a great supporter of the 36ers.
Support the people that support your team

Reply #256839 | Report this post

JC  
Years ago

FYI - you can now buy a mini or large Fotoball through the 36ers website - Merch page.

With the mini Fotoballs - all 13 squad members are available. Just detail which player you would like when purchasing online.

Reply #261731 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:37 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754