Flinders Uni Basketball Sunday Comp

If you are interested in playing Social Basketball over summer at Flinders University in a competitive, enjoyable environment then the next season will start Sunday December 6th and I will just need your nomination by Friday 27th November.

If you would like to nominate, or yoy have any questions all you need to do is send me an email with your team name, contact number and contact person. Please send to [email protected] or phone 8201 2842

Teams can be mens but we are also looking for mixed teams also.

Cost is $45 per team per week.
There are no registration fees for this next season.

The gym has air con. Standard is fairly good.

Topic #21582 | Report this topic

Phantom  
Years ago

Its a good comp peoples. Been playing there for a few season now and the standard is good. A few teams have past and current ABL players.

And I have to mention the air conditioning as well. Sometimes works a little to well, but during summer is perfect to play ball in.

Reply #257121 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754