Camel 31
Years ago

Tigers v Croc,14Nov

Level at qtr time
(Hodge 5 assists)

Topic #21598 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats with the tiny screen??? i can hardly see anything. is there a way i can fix this or is this a rivus thing??

Reply #257285 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hodge 4pts, 7ast, 3reb 1-6 FG's at half time.

Reply #257287 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

That improved jump shot has made a mockery of all the non believers!!!!!

Melbourne lead by 1 going into the last

Reply #257290 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Hodge - 3or4 travels, 5fouls, 22points,9rebounds,
7 assists,3steals.

Reply #257292 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Good stat line from Hodge but not good enough for the win.

Reply #257299 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Crocs go 2-1 on the road in that 3 game trip. Wed/Fri/Sat

Pretty good when you look back.

We've played 8 games on the road out of our 12 games for a 4-4 record so I think we are in a good position once the string of home games come around

Reply #257301 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Who takes 21 shots in their first game??? Yeah his teammates will love him. Camel you forgot 6 turnovers.

Reply #257304 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Townsville have had easily the best away record.
Only team to have more than 1 away win, and they have 4.
Once their home games catch up to their away games, they will be right up there (though they are only 2 and 2 at home so far)

Reply #257305 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

X - I kinda did ..turnover, travel 3or4times....

Crocs are amazing on the road...

Reply #257306 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

Yeah camel you did, x is just being x again....Hodge is being paid 21 shots minimum money, so we all will need to deal with that. I just love how this Julius guy hasnt done ONE thing to prove he is a winner......jury will stay out on this one.

Reply #257320 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Hodge kept up to his NBL average .
That is good stat line, POTW - narrow team loss.

Reply #257333 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Definitely not player of the week if you saw the game. Abercrombie, Crawford, Weigh and possibly Groves (didnt see that game though) would have to be lead contenders.

Reply #257342 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

uhhh Tripod do I know you...

Sorry Camel, you just forgot 2 or 3 turnovers then ;)

Don't mean to focus on the negatives here but, well yeah I do.

Certainly not POTW.

Reply #257358 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Good stat line. Cancels out SOME of the turnovers at least.

Not POTW material considering he was on the losing side; however knowing how the league awards it, he will end up getting it.

Reply #257361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good first up game by Hodge. I expect he and the team will only get better. He brought other players into the game which was good to see.

Reply #257373 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They could give him POTW in a losing game if there were no standouts from other games, but I think Crawford or Abercrombie had good outings and Abercrombie might get it for the win over Perth.

Reply #257438 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

paul - I just followed it on live stats and seemed Hodge assist happened early in the game.
Late in the game - he seemed to be having a go for the win with steal,offensive rebound,shots and the like,but got fouled out.
But you were at the game and don't have him as a contender?

Reply #257457 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

He played pretty well, and had a big effect early distributing the ball, but as the game wore on he went one on one too much, took the team completely out of its rhythm and couldn't carry the team on his back an.

For the amount of ball he controlled he didn’t have a big enough impact on the game for the Tigers to win, and prob only Johnson, out of all his teammates, really benefited from him being there.

If the tigers can get him distributing the ball all game, and then picking his moments to score once the ball comes back, they will be hard to guard.

Reply #257473 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Stats for Hodge at the expense of Wortho, Sammy Mac and, if he returns, Anstey. Sounds like a recipe for disaster - will be fun watching it!

Reply #257478 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:29 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754