LA Boy
Years ago

Iverson probably done, at least in Memphis

Memphis signed Tinsley, so I guess Iverson is done in Memphis and probably career?!?!

Hate to see him exit this way.

Topic #21606 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

I'm not. The man just can't accept the fact he isn't going to start on a team.

This is what happens when the talent pool overflows in the league. Should have stepped up your game more in Detroit and accepted a bench place when you first got it.

Buried himself.

Reply #257360 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

He's screwed his chance of joining a contender and going for a ring.

I'm over the AI whinge-fest.... Thank god he didn't come to Charlotte, where he would of got his starting job.

Reply #257380 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

he can start at the 2 with marbury at the 1 at their local Y.

Reply #257381 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's only if Marbury puts the weed and vasoline down before playing. Marbury is officially a nuff-nuff

Reply #257382 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I won't say I told you all so, but I did predict this when he first went AWOL for personal reasons...

Reply #257396 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I predicted this dummy spit before the Grizzlies had even signed him. If you know anything about Iverson it's that he's never had a problem putting himself above the team and the fact that the Grizzlies wouldn't give him a guaranteed starting spot meant it was only a matter of time until this all happened.

Still I thought the cancer would blow up about 20 games in so to do it in just three games is pretty impressive.

Reply #257402 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Lakers should offload "The Machine" Vujacic, and get Iverson

Im sure Phil can keep him inline

Iverson off the bench would give them a scoring Grd, and in the end, he would get the one thing he hasnt got....a ring

Reply #257409 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Iverson knows best fullstop, no one will ever get him to change

Reply #257425 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

good to see the back of him,could never get my head around how the nba embraced the whole tattoed,braided hair,gangster, rapper, druggo image.
larry bird handed the baton to jordan than the nba made the mistake of thinking it needed an image,wrong choice!!

Reply #257431 | Report this post

M0PPA  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure he'll be back this season. If Memphis end up waiving him he'll find another team.

I can't see a contender taking a chance on his though.

Reply #257433 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

The Taipans should pick him up! That would be good for Cairns & the NBL.

Reply #257446 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Can't stand the guy, but I did enjoy the old-school highlights of him currently linked on the nba.com front page. I forgot he used to dunk like that! Pretty rude crossover too.

Reply #257451 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754