Bonz
Years ago

Limited Edition - got balls?

The Adelaide 36ers are releasing a limited edition "Members Only" Adam Ballinger t-shirt.

There will only be 54 "got balls?" t-shirts produced and it's first in best dressed!

Follow the link to place your order.

http://linky.com.au/8ds8u

Cheers,
Bonz

Topic #21674 | Report this topic

bluey  
Years ago

I have followed every link on the page, still haven't found the shirts ;)

Reply #258119 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is there anywhere we can see what these Tees look like? I can't find the link

Reply #258120 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Link didn't work the first time....it'll be there shortly.

http://www.adelaide36ers.com/index.php?id=balls-tshirt

Cheers

Reply #258121 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

I know it's a limited edition etc - but $54.00 for a t-shirt????

Reply #258124 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Interesting idea, however at $54 I would pass. IMO a similar looking t-shirt without the exclusivity factor could be pretty successful. Try create a culture where the crowd is encouraged to wear red, and make the t-shirts available on match days and online. Make the price more attractive.. $25ish?

When Adelaide United were in the Asian Champions League last year they had a promo in conjunction with the Advertiser where you handed in a cut-out token and paid $2 to get a 'Go You Reds' t. Sure it was covered in advertisements, but it was successful.

Reply #258131 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I like TC's idea. It'd be good to see a sea of Sixer red at home games =D

Reply #258136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone ever seen a Perth home game? there crowd wears predominantly red and it looks awesome

Reply #258137 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

when i saw the post i thought yep i'll buy one of those for sure, then i saw the price. Now i wont be buying one, i'd pay anywhere from $25-$40 but $54!!! c'mon thats just stupid.

Ideas like this from the club are awesome but make it affordable or they will never work.

Reply #258139 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I agree with the above. Will pay $25 - $30 but $54 even for a limited edition is just too much. it is not like the tee will go up in value

Great idea & would be good for the crowd to be decked out in red.

Reply #258141 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

A lovely look t-shirt, but there is no bloody way I'll buy $54 for it.

I'll purchase one for $20 if that was the price.

Reply #258144 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I say scrap the limited edition, drop the price & produce more. I think you'd be surprised by how much you can sell for say $25 online & at games.

A good looking tee

Reply #258145 | Report this post

Hems  
Years ago

Everyone does realise that you can buy a normal red 36ers T-Shirt for like $25 or $30 dollars.... How many of you have bought one so far?

Reply #258148 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Should be $36

Reply #258149 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

How about a Gilchrist shirt saying Go With Gil-Christ bra, and have a picture of Cartman dressed as Dog the bounty hunter.

Reply #258153 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

This needs someone to create their own version in a sweatshop and sell them on the quiet for $15 each. Sell 500 of them and the price'll change real fast!

Reply #258164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's way too expensive, especially for something that looks so cheap. The reason so many perth fans wear the tshirts is they cost $15 or 2 for $25.

Reply #258179 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Sell them to the masses at an affordable price!

The sell-out crowd for when Hodge and the Tigers visit town, with a sea of red in the stands...

Reply #258181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE WOULDNT PAY MORE THAN $15

Reply #258182 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

I am making a new T-Shirt with the slogan
"Mike Rann scores more than Coops".
should be able to get some liberal sponsors to keep costs down.

Reply #258191 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

If you do the sums, say the shirt costs $15 to make they make $2106 profit off of the limited edition shirts, If priced at $25 they would have to sell 210 to make the same profit.

I think its more about getting the brand and image out there at the moment rather then trying to make high profits.

Even if you just did the red shirt with the 'got balls' on the front. Surely you could mass produce them and keep the costs right down.

Reply #258208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Skin - the production costs would not be $15 per shirt. You could probably pick up the tee's for $2 each form China on a bulk order. I'd say $5 each to produce.

Reply #258216 | Report this post

quasi  
Years ago

Would have been a great Christmas present idea if it wasn't for the price. I agree with some of the other posters, more should be produced and it should be priced between $25 - $30.

Reply #258218 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

What does everyone think of the price? Too low?

Reply #258228 | Report this post

liesalllies  
Years ago

I think everyone is missing the point
It is limited edition, only 54 produced
I just ordered mine, and will sell it on ebay in a couple of years

Reply #258229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"will sell it on ebay in a couple of years"

Yeah, for $20.

Reply #258230 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Lol sell it on ebay. Can't see it being a huge collectors item. $15 red tees would be schweet. Throw the word 'Pitbull' on it and I might even pay $20!

Reply #258233 | Report this post

Robbo  
Years ago

How can the cost only be $2 if you buy in bulk if there is only 54 of them.

Maybe the I AM NOT THE SILVER FOX T SHIRTS will be cheaper that Ben has been wearing.

Reply #258239 | Report this post

Silver Fox  
Years ago

Good news there Robbo, those shirts are such a limited edition I believe Ben Fitz has the only one!

Guys we have a great selection of Red tops and it would be great to create that sea of Red shirts you talk about. These are limited offers available to members only, will not appeal to everyone as most things don't however with 12 sold already it would seem they do appeal to some. As long as you are at the game and wearing a 36ers top then it does not matter.

See you at the game

Reply #258241 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:51 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754