Anonymous
Years ago

Wednesday's Game

Where can you watch the game, if you haven't got Fox??

Topic #21678 | Report this topic

orbit  
Years ago

at the local pub that has fox...

Reply #258154 | Report this post

milan chic  
Years ago

Try the Lady Daly, Port Rd

Reply #258156 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

The Sports Bar at the Crown in Melbourne should be showing it.

Reply #258172 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

You can stream the game online - go to the 36ers webpage and there's a link there.

Reply #258174 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

No stream, this is a Fox game.

Reply #258193 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I'm making my yearly 400km round trip to catch this game.

Reply #258254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The value of my tickets have diminished due to the shifting of some U20 junior games from Friday to Wednesday's.

Reply #258264 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Cheer loudly TR, I think that we will need it!

Reply #258269 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

I have been away for awhile cant believe on this site lack of interest in this game which I believe is important to see if we can pull off some away games against quality opposition.
Have we all players available to play quality minutes and are Burston and Hill still underdone or restricted.

Reply #258296 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

Adelaide can make such a huge statement tonight, with a big win. Hawks as much as everyone will disagree with me, have to be the worst first placed team in recent memory! Take the scalp, put the Hawks back in there place and move into clear 2nd! 36ers by 15+

Reply #258303 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

'All players are available' - Ninnis said
'But with Burston & Hill we would have to consider there's another game on Friday.'

Reply #258304 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Well, I will disagree with you. Hawks have a well-rounded game and have excellent offensive and defensive structures. They have proven extremely difficult to beat at home this season and are a good match up for the Sixers.

We beat them here, just, whilst we managed to contain Sav and, particularly, McKee. That is unlikely to happen again, and they could really hurt us.
We also have a shocking record at Wollongong, even when they are cellar dwellars. It has just never been a happy hunting ground for us. I guess we will just have to see, but the 'Gong are anything but easybeats.

Reply #258306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know of any online fees that allow for watchin fox sports??? unfortunately due to exam study pub isnt an optipon wouldnt mind watchin the last quarter from home

Reply #258308 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

here i am at the gong... If i survive with my ass hole intact and no glassings then it's a win.

Reply #258309 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

does gilchrist go through warm ups looking like a he's hurt all them time. Looks slow.

Reply #258310 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

gilchrist a no show in final warm ups

Reply #258311 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

out now.....

Reply #258312 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

gilchrist is on... Great down the middle for a flush and then a 3 ball.

Reply #258314 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:56 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754