Ralph
Years ago

Rumour

The earlier rumour about Dix moving to the bearcats has been confirmed. They were seen at the Kensington Hotel downing pale ales on Friday in celebration. Expect Boti to break the story in 2 weeks when he says it is a scoop.

Topic #217 | Report this topic

graham  
Years ago

Not just hot air; I was at the Kensington on Friday and can confirm that the two were seen downing reds for three hours. Singing at the Jukebox then ensued.
Australian Idol candidiates?

Reply #1511 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

I can also comfirm that this rumour is true. Bell needs to stick to his day job and judging from what I saw on the dancefloor Dix's knee is healing quite quickly.

Go bearcats.

Reply #1512 | Report this post

ty  
Years ago

Bearcat's off-field behaviour warrants serious investigation

Reply #1513 | Report this post

Ray  
Years ago

If only the bearcats put as much effort into their pre season and on field performance as they do to their off field exploits.

I think leadership changes are needed. What do you guys think?

A disillussioned bearcats fan.

Reply #1515 | Report this post

team 1  
Years ago

so now because two players from opposition clubs get together for a few drinks there moving clubs????? honestly dont you think that maybe people in the circles may have friends from other clubs

Reply #1526 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

I saw Michael Jordan and Luc Longley having a drink in a Chicago pub once, so I guess Jordan is playing for the Wildcats this season?

Perhaps Bell has had enough at the 'Cats, and is going to be an Eagle?

Perhaps they were 2 mates enjoying a friendly drink.

A lot made out of nothing.

And PS, of Boti is the first to mention it in the media, it IS a scoop. The term "scoop" refers to the first break of a news item in the media. Posting on here does not reflect a "scoop".

Reply #1562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:31 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754