Swish 'n Dish
Years ago

36ers: Free tickets for children under five?

Apologies if this has already been discussed previously, but do children under a certain age get into the 36ers games for free? I remember that this may have been the case provided they sat on a adults lap.

Just wanted to check what the deal was as I have bought two adult tickets and am thinking about taking my four year old as well.

Topic #21738 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If no one here can help ring the Dome on 1300 SIXERS (1300 749 377) mon to fri 9am to 5pm

Reply #259127 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

You're fine taking kids in under 5, as long as they're on your lap. Hopefully you get some spare seats to you though so you can a bit of breathing space. We took our two kids (under 5) and sat them on our laps for the last two seasons, but we've bitten the bullet and got a family package now for more space.

Reply #259139 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Doesnt a family ticket only cost a couple of dollars more?

Reply #259146 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Family tickets are the same price as two adults....2 adult gold tickets walk up are $33 each, a family gold ticket 2 adults 2 children under 14 is $66

Reply #259148 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

taking my 3yr old lad saturday night, who will sit on my lap.
Only one bad thing about the night is he's s*** scared of murray the magpie!
He loves the sixers though...

Reply #259171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754