Anonymous
Years ago

Tigers under 20 div 1 coach?

Any information on who this person is, haven't seen him coaching before this season. He has a very aggressive personality!

Topic #21826 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Name?

Reply #260907 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Had a little run in tonight did we tiddums?

Reply #260920 | Report this post

beaniebear  
Years ago

what do you want to know? Most coaches I know are approachable, why not talk to him?

Reply #260921 | Report this post

pallas90  
Years ago

Careful there Jack, as usual your bias for Southern is showing through.

And by the way Jack, U20s is played on Tuesday nights, so the supposed run-in would hardly have been last night.

Reply #261020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously not a good coach, the team is second to bottom

Reply #261274 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Pallas90, WTF?

How can that be having a go at Southern??? I was poking the original poster. He obviously has the sh#ts on with the guy for some reason. Usually, this means Southern kicked someone's but bad, or they exchanged a few unpleasantries on the night.

Since when have I slagged out Southern?

BTW, I quite like Southern, my eldest daughter's half brother plays there.

Reply #261276 | Report this post

triton 79  
Years ago

Jack - read slowly. "Your bias for Southern is showing". If you were slagging them off, wouldn't that make it a bias against Southern, not for? You need to slow down a bit and post quality rather than quantity, champ.

Oh dear.

Reply #261302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So who is the coach?

Reply #261309 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Thanks Triton, it's been abig day, so the brain was in first year, but the fingers in fifth

Reply #261342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

His name is lee scott, he used to play at south and coached their under 14 boys, he was one of clay atkins/shipways golden boys

Reply #261359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he also has sexy legs

Reply #266594 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754