false hope in minor c.

Reply #261057 | Report this post

helium  
Years ago

i think you will find that is major F

Reply #261067 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

It's called 300 Violin Orchestra (and it's in D minor)

Reply #261076 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

300 violins - it's the second best song I've heard this year.

Something about "Must be Santa" by Bob Dylan that I caint seem to get it outta my head.
' Reindeer sleigh - Come our way. Ho,Ho,Ho - cherry nose. Cap on head - Suit that's red. Special night - beard that's white. ' etc.

Reply #261132 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Just saw one ad on nine - mostly Ballinger shooting a free throw - 300 violins - musically the song jells beautifully. BUT they didn't play it.

( "Must be Santa" - The raggle-taggle ensemble singing, straight from Mexico would be great for our dancing girls - a great show, unique in many ways.)

Reply #261317 | Report this post

Bruce Beck  
Years ago

Enjoy 300 violins.
Am enjoying 'Must be Santa' for Christmas.
" Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen. Bush and Raegen Kennedy Nixon. Comet Cupid Carter Johnson Clinton Donner Blitzen.. Must be Santa Santa Claus."
This is a polka dance.

Reply #261374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thanks so much for this guys!!! amazing song. i was thinking that the song in the ad was "requiem for a dream" but they sounded too different to be the same song. thanks a lot.

Reply #262009 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:09 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754