DJ Rod
Years ago

Is this it? Wollongong's turning point?

Everyone is waiting for the Hawks to fall from grace and they just lost on the road to Cairns.

They are extremely good at home but a bit dusty away. 9-6 now, Perth are already 9-6 with GC on 9-7 and my Crocs on 10-8.

I hope they keep going, there was nothing better than the 'Gong/'Ville finals series...

What do u reckon?

NBL.com.au game report

Topic #21888 | Report this topic

DJ Rod  
Years ago

SHIT! SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry :(

Reply #261893 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Only a point and keeps the ladder so very tight.

Reply #261894 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

from Hawks Twitter:

Reports from cairns... Coenraad's 3 pointer to send the game to overtime was called a 2 pointer as called with toe on the line!

Reply #261895 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I wondered about that - whew couldn't rally be any closer.

Reply #261896 | Report this post

Cats Fan  
Years ago

Cairns has beaten perth, Crocs, Breakers and the Tigers at home as well. it's not an easy arena to win in..

Reply #261901 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Edging closer to double figures in W column. Boodnikoof and Jones getting it done.
Fantastic for their home crowd.

Reply #261904 | Report this post

Djrod  
Years ago

We beat Cairns in Cairns. It was a fox game when Corey was benched

Reply #261905 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Don't think it really matters that you spoilt the score mate, not like there was anyway we could watch it lol.

Reply #261917 | Report this post

peter  
Years ago

if it is a turning point, its due to the injury to larry davidson, who has been so solid at both ends of the floor. hopefully he can get back for next round.

Reply #261935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:43 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754