paddy
Years ago

Loved the Game, Loved the Players, Loved the Coach

Really enjoyed the game against Perth. Loved the ball movement. Loved the court awareness. Fabulous rebounding and blocking out, at last. Good quick time outs called by Scotty when the boys deviated. Do the same on Wednesday and its in the bag.

Topic #21897 | Report this topic

dave  
Years ago

personally i loved the crowd at the end of the game. copped it bad but had the last laugh i guess. was pretty to watch the whole game. best away win i have been too this year. plus the flight home tomorrow will be a breeze

Reply #262020 | Report this post

raytri  
Years ago

Yes it was a great win. And the boys closed the game out in the last quarter, instead of faltering. I bet the rebounds,especially offensive,will be a standout stat. Still need to move the ball a bit quicker at times, but rapidly improving. If we continue in that vein next week we will win the mini comp.against Perth, no probs.

Reply #262023 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Watching the game, it seemed as though the Cats caught a case of the "Sixers Slump Flu". Most of the reasons they were losing mirrored the Sixers 4th quarter woes the past few games.

- Too many turnovers.
- Trying to take inappropriate shots.
- Too many players trying to do the work alone.

What we saw in that game was a Sixers team who actually passed the ball more and made sure the ball got to the player with the highest chance of scoring.

Good to see with Balls and Gilly that our team has some Clutch factor. Nice high floater by Gilly in the 4th; avoided the onside block with it.

Reply #262078 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Signs are looking better for sure - could the 6ers have turned the corner?

Reply #262079 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

They have been up and down all season, I wouldnt get carried away yet - but maybe having Burston fit could be the difference.

Reply #262082 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:26 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754