Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Bulls give up ..... 35 point lead ;-(

Holy maloney. I seen it but I don't believe it. All not well down at Chicago land. Bulls up by 35 points in the third quarter, lose by 4 points to Sacramento. Seriously ..... Sacramento. Goodbye Del Negro, we hardly knew ye. As for me ..... looking forward to 2010/11.

Topic #21916 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dudes from Sac-Town can play mate, rookies Evans and Casspi, Nocioni, Thompson is a great young big man, Donte Green adds flair, Rodriguez and Udrih are great reserves.

The Bulls have big, big problems, the worst part is they were at home, no momentum from the crowd with Sacramento, all the lack of effort and heart from Chicago players. I think they miss Tyrus Thomas energy on both ends.

Which is the better Memphis alum...
Rose or Evans

Reply #262296 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Casspi can shoot the hell out of it.
Shooting 46.3 % from 3-point range this year
50.7 % on field-goal attempts
Averaging 11.5 points per game.
6"9, 225 lbs. and he is just 21 years of age, with great skill set

Talk about potential..Steal of the draft..drafted at 23, behind guys like Hansborough, Austin Daye, James Johnson and Victor Claver, Who have all had a minimal impact in the NBA compared to Casspi. (In fact Claver didn't even make the Blazers roster, went back to Spain)

Reply #262298 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The Bulls have never addressed their biggest problem since MJ and Pip blew Chi town. An offensive bigman threat that can work the low post.

Outside of Rose and a good defensive big in Noah, it's a pretty weak roster. Some overpaid players on that roster.

Taj Gibson looks pretty good for a rook.

Wonder if the Bulls would take a mulligan on the Aldridge-Tyrus trade?

Reply #262299 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Personally, I think Jennings sliding to the Bucks has been the steal of the draft. Casspi has been very good, but the one thing that he did benefit from was Martin going down with a long term injury opening up some minutes.

Reply #262300 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Definately missing Gordon's shooting, not his defense or contract though.

TR, I have wanted that mulligan since draft day. Pax would need to make another good move before the deadline, or he will be following VDN out the door.

Why won't he play Johnson FFS?

Reply #262348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:44 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754