Isaac
Years ago

Pat Mills' second D-League game on now

He currently has six points in seven minutes of play after one quarter. 2/4 FG, 2/2 FT. Coming off the bench again.

See the boxscore here or the play-by-play.

Topic #21982 | Report this topic

Thanks Isaac

These commentators are annoying!! Patty got no game now apparently!!

hes just playing within himself and there would likely be a comedown after the other day after months out.. and extra attention so he doesnt embarrass those bighorns again

Reply #263072 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Horrible game to watch, unless Mills is on I click pause. A lot of players looking to get theirs without much worry for anything else. Commentators seem to be looking for excuses to take Mills down a peg. Apparently he is being called up for the Blazers game against the Clipps, and if he gets any meaningful time I can see him making an impact.

Reply #263073 | Report this post

And we never know what instructions Patty is under from the Blazers.. I know i would be staying out of trouble and no injuries after a a long break and getting ready for the clippers game

But yeah the commentators are trying hard to find weaknesses in Pattys game, but he did embarrass their team a few days ago. but yes this is some ugly basketball!!

Anyone else see Mark Tyndale go for 30 in 22 minutes the other day for his team?? The games are ugly but nice to see some familiar faces

Reply #263074 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah its a hard game to watch, it was bound to happen that mills will have harder games and now teams at least have something to work on re how he plays. I dont think he will see court time with blake down though.

Reply #263075 | Report this post

aussieboomers4eva  
Years ago

Biggest bonehead commentry so far:

"Wow, Mills gives the ball up. That is something you just did not see last Friday."

Patty's twelve dimes on that game must have been a typo. ;)

Reply #263076 | Report this post

Pattys on fire!!!

Reply #263077 | Report this post

If he gets any minutes for Portland he just needs to get in the corner and hit those corner threes..

but obviously im a big blazer fan, but hope Patty doesnt spend to much time in this league.. for one hes way too good for it and two this is going to be painful watching this league and these commentators!!

Reply #263078 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

must be hard for him to try and get assists, their starting point is handling the ball a lot. Not a lot of swinging the ball either.

Reply #263079 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

ouch

Reply #263080 | Report this post

Great shot by the ball hog Gaines!! maybe a few passes might be nice!!

Reply #263081 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

redeeming shot by mills.

Reply #263082 | Report this post

Crazy offense!! Patty with the rebound and shot to put his team up by 1 with 2.5 seconds left

Reply #263083 | Report this post

All over.. some unhappy commentators now!! Patty with big last quarter with 13 points, even with their defender dominating him apparently!!

Tomorrow the clippers!!

Reply #263084 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Top stuff Patty ,great win.
Let him start for the Blazers now!

Reply #263085 | Report this post

Words dont really do justice to how ugly those last 30 seconds were!! players going for crazy shots with no recognition of the shot/game clock just to get the game winner.

At least Patty brings some control and clear thinking amongst the chaos

Reply #263086 | Report this post

MiniFisher  
Years ago

Didn't see the game but his stats make for pretty good reading.

31 mins of game time
8/12 FG for 22pts
4/5 3 Pointers
3 Assists
A couple of rebounds

And a partridge in a pear tree

He did have 4 turnovers though

Reply #263088 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

For some reason Live streaming was working at work, best morning in a while. Although I would have to agree, that league is bad to watch,

Reply #263089 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The D League isn't exactly an NBL standard of basketball.

Reply #263095 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Daniel Eade seems to think Pat is now destined to be suited up for a game for Portland by Monday.

Reply #263106 | Report this post

Yeah its official that hes been recalled for mondays (tomorrows) game @ the Clippers.

Reply #263110 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

Awesome news!

Let's hope he gets a run, even if it's 3 minutes of garbage time...I'm confident he can make a very positive impression.

Reply #263112 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Reply #263117 | Report this post

Sorry heres the link, its from the beat writer of the Blazers..

Reply #263128 | Report this post

try again..

or here if doesnt work... http://linky.com.au/1fn3e

Reply #263129 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:29 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754