Anonymous
Years ago

Another Tigers Injury - Crosswell broken finger

Nathan Croswell has broken his finger and will be out for 2-3 weeks, missing around 5 games. The Tigers have had an unbeleivably bad run of injuries this year and can't seem to get their lineup settled.

Topic #22021 | Report this topic

TP  
Years ago

Are Portland and Melbourne sister cities by any chance?

Reply #263565 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Melbourne are hosting the Hawks tonight and Wollongong are paying $3.05. With Crosswell out and the Hawks having won against the Breakers and almost taken down the Tigers sans-McKee last time, you'd have to wonder if $3.05 is worth a shot.

Reply #263569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Croswell makes a pretty big difference to the team, in that he's really the only player who can organise Melbourne's offence. Those odds for the Hawks are pretty good.

Reply #263571 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

How soft is Crosswell?
Judas Hodge plays with a broken wrist

Reply #263572 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon, I agree - I think Crosswell is one of the most vital players in that line-up.

Reply #263574 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Without Crosswell the Tigers look lost and disorganised. Even without McKee, I expect the Hawks can win this game.

Reply #263594 | Report this post

pappio23  
Years ago

Hey hanging around try breaking your finger and then playing basketball... we will see who is soft. A broken wrist doesnt necassarily mean a "broken wrist"... probably a little hairline fracture in there... ease up buddy

Reply #263601 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Wheres the Kobe Byrant killa instinct/mentality??

Reply #263606 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Number 24 stepped up and put up some very very good stats.

Reply #263613 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Tigers easily won. Hodge puts in a fine all-round display.

Th 'Gong were nothing without McKee and should now struggle badly.

Reply #263627 | Report this post

hanging round  
Years ago

pappio23- Thanks for the update- I will now take my tongue from my cheek.

Reply #263638 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754