aussiemj
Years ago

BASA Development Officer

Who got the development officer job???????????

Topic #2203 | Report this topic

nordburg  
Years ago

A guy from the riverland peter someone.
they passed up scott loveday, god knows why.

Reply #24891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

love or hate scott loveday at a senior level he is fantastic at a junior development level, did a lot at hillcrest and golden grove in the past

Reply #24897 | Report this post

Grog Bog  
Years ago

Yes, no-one can teach the full court press like Scotty Loveday (except Bennet I suppose). Teaches great fundamentals doesn't it?

Reply #25022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All I can say to you Bog is obviously your liver has given up the ghost and now you're working on your grey matter if you think those two guys are limited to teaching a full court press!

All I can say is that Peter XXXX must be damn good or he has got some good photos!

Reply #25029 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

why was the sasi coach at southern overlooked ?

Reply #25071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is that?

Reply #25073 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I guess you are talking about Michael Toohey.

Reply #25076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have any of the people commenting on this thread actually seen a copy of the job description?

Reply #25118 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

can anyone elighten us on who this peter is?? a last name would be sufficient.

Reply #25120 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Well what is the job description?

Reply #25126 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

How about an applicant that pass 99% of the job desciption and didnt even get an interview????So having a look at the job description has anything to do with it.

Reply #25702 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Are DO more about hands on coaching (in schools) or setting up long term programs. If they are to work in schools they should be called promotional officers. I worked as a DO in WA and it was more setting up structure and long term holistic approach to development of the sport. The later doesn´t need you to be the best coach.

Reply #25731 | Report this post

confused  
Years ago

This from a friend of a friend, I believe Ninnis and Castle as well as Loveday got passed up for the job. Hello?

Reply #25743 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

after speaking to an insider at BASA, i can say that the new Development Officer comes very highly regarded. lets try to learn and accomodate who it is instead of whinging over who it isn't.

Reply #25745 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754