Andrew Puddifoot
Years ago

Any ABA team need an import?

Hi All,

If any ABA teams are looking for a high quality import, 6-5 shooting guard/small forward, extremely athletic, with an incredible 3 shot, please let me know. He is 24 years old, played div 1 ball in Hawaii, and would dominate the ABA league. I have been running with this kid and other recent College graduates and I can personally say he would be a valuable pick up for any team needing a dominant scorer and solid all-round defender.

I'm not his agent, just helping him make contacts in Australia..

Topic #22094 | Report this topic

Interested  
Years ago

Whats his name please..

is it Casey Crevelone

Thanks

Reply #264587 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

go Cabra

Reply #264589 | Report this post

change it up  
Years ago

thanks puds, might start calling you Ari Gold.

SW

Reply #264594 | Report this post

Andrew Puddifoot  
Years ago

Details are below.....He is currently living in Oregon and last played in the local IBL league....BOOM!

If anyone is interested, send me your email address to [email protected] and I'll get him to contact you directly....

Riley Luettgerodt 6'5 205 SG

University of Hawaii (NCAA)

Born: 08/04/85

Phone: 971-219-1363

2003-2004: Rex Putnam High School (Milwaukie, Oregon)

Oregon 4A State Leading Scorer

23.1ppg 5.0rpg 4apg

2004-2005: Chemeketa CC (Salem, Oregon)

18.9ppg 4.6rpg 2.5apg

2005-2006: Chemeketa CC (Salem, Oregon)

26.7ppg 8.2rpg 3.2apg

2006-2007: University of Hawaii (NCAA)

6.2ppg 3.0rpg (31 games)

2007-2008: University of Hawaii (NCAA)

13.0ppg 5.0rpg 2.9apg (30 games)

2009: Yamhill Highflyers/Central Oregon Hotshots (IBL)

25.0pgg 5.0rpg 3.2apg (10 games)

Awards/Honors

2003-2004: Rex Putnam High School

Oregon State Scoring Leader, 1st Team 4A All State

2004-2005: Chemeketa CC

1st Team southern Region, 1st Team NWACC All Tournament, Team MVP

2005-2006: Chemeketa CC

Southern Region Player of the Year, 1st Team NWACC All Tournament, Team MVP, Schools all time leading scorer, Top 5 JUCO scorer in nation

2007-2008: University of Hawaii

Captains Award, Top Rebounder, Most Outstanding Player

2009 Eurobasket Las Vegas Summer League

1st Team All Tournament

"Riley Luettgerodt (196-G/F-85, college: Hawaii) - Riley can flat out play and looked like a veteran European professional at the ESL in Las Vegas. He is a great shooter but takes the ball to the basket at will. He mixes up his scoring opportunities well and has a nice mid range game. He is a good athlete as well and should being playing in high quality leagues in Europe with no problems. The ESL staff kept asking who is that guy? His scoring ability was well appreciated by all of the ex-professionals who were on our staff. He is a former University of Hawaii player who posted qualities statistics in college as well. He would be a perfect player for the top leagues in Poland, Belgium or Germany but has the skills to advance to the highest level in Europe."

http://www.usbasket.com/Eurobasket-Summer-League/basketball.asp?NewsID=167602

Reply #264702 | Report this post

TC2  
Years ago

looks like Stefan Blazynski stats to me. yup, we have some few good NCAA standouts here who plays in ABA during off season.

Reply #264770 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

Pudds was he one of the guys we played against when i was out there at your local gym?? ;-)

Reply #264842 | Report this post

Puds  
Years ago

Nah bro, this is a different group that I have been running with. I tagged along with Teezy on Thanksgiving Day...

Reply #264874 | Report this post

Meaks  
Years ago

I was joking brother!! Teazy still alive then??

Reply #264984 | Report this post

Horse  
Years ago

Actually it is funny you mention that- we are in need of a strong, well tanned, large nosed, model-like player that can dominate the boards, has the height of a 3 man, but plays bigger, is a tough defender, plays inside and out, and has the pec's to squash walnuts with!

Know anyone like that???

Reply #265807 | Report this post

Player23  
Years ago

Paul Smith???

Reply #265814 | Report this post

Puds  
Years ago

Mr. Wilson, the player you are after is best described as being in proportion. The nose balances out the remainder of the body. Imagine how upright you would run if you had a nose like this to balance you out!!! Hope all is well brother, drop me an email when you get a chance, would be great to catch up!

Reply #266012 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754