NBL championship odds: Cats favs, Tigers 4th

PERTH WILDCATS  	 2.40 
TOWNSVILLE CROCODILES 4.75
GOLD COAST BLAZE 5.25
MELBOURNE TIGERS 8.50
NEW ZEALAND BREAKERS 9.00
WOLLONGONG HAWKS 11.00
ADELAIDE 36ERS 21.00

Bookies obviously really liking Perth's W-L advantage and how home court advantage might help them. Adelaide, with the two road losses and now Ballinger's injury, have slipped back and Cairns are out of it.

More interesting though is that the Hawks, despite having an advantage on the ladder, are behind both the Tigers and Breakers who need some serious win streaks to even make the finals.

In what order would you rank the teams' chances?

Topic #22112 | Report this topic

Dangermouse  
Years ago

Although Wollongong are a better chance to make the finals, I think Melbourne & New Zealand are a better chance of winning the whole thing if they get there, so I think those odds aren't too far off

Reply #264957 | Report this post

new name please  
Years ago

I think the Gong and Tigers will fight it out for 4th. NZ import is poor. If Tigers make the four they will win it.

Reply #264996 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The NZ import is hardly their problem and actually had a decent start given that he'd barely even met the team prior to playing his first game.

Reply #264997 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754