Anonymous
Years ago

Yellow Livestrong bracelets or wristbands

Does anyone know where you can buy the yellow livestrong bracelets created by Lance Armstrong??

Topic #2213 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

LAF Store

I assume that this is what you're talking about.

Reply #24961 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

you can get nike ones not sure where you can purchase them though

Reply #24965 | Report this post

Lloyd Braun  
Years ago

eBay

Reply #24966 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

I ordered a 10 pack from LAF. Took about 10 weeks to get here though. If you are keen for one, come find me at a Tigers game and i'll trade you one for a donation to Charity.

Failing that, you can find them easily on Ebay.

Reply #24971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i find that a yellow piece of string will trick most people!

Reply #24973 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

pardon my ignorance. what is a livestrong bracelet?

Reply #24974 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A yellow band with "livestrong" written on it, popularised by Lance Armstrong as a tribute to fighting (and beating) cancer.

Reply #24976 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

If your ever in melbourne Livestrong bracelets can usually be found in either of the nike stores.

Cnr of Bourke and Swanston streets in the city, or the Factory outlet - smith street collingwood.

The sell for $4 at either of these stores, at least you know their authentic and prices are not glorified like on ebay!!

Reply #24979 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

are they worn by cancer patients or do they generate money for cancer research?

Reply #24980 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

The lance armstrong foundation provides knowledge support for cancer suffers and their families.

so in answer to your question, they generate funds

Reply #24981 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also try Eastbay/Footlocker, all in US prices, and the shipping will be expensive (better off buying a bulk items ie shoes aswell), not sure if they still have the Livestrong, but the Lebron and other team colours readily available

Reply #24985 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

im not sure that eastbay or footlocker ever stocked these items. from my knowledge the livestrong band was a nike and laf exclusive.

eastbay etc have however stocked their own lines as well as the popular nike id baller bands and lebron ones.

Reply #24990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they sell for one euro on the european cycling tour and as at Jan 05 the LIVESTRONG foundation had sold over 1 million of these babies. Just be aware that while they look cool, and there are plenty of people making similar ones (nike, andy roderik) the money raised goes to an american foundation and you cannot be entirely sure how the funds are distributed. Perhaps it would be nicer to support local and australian cancer charities like CANTEEN and the Ronald McDonald House. Or better yet, enquire if these charities can do something similarly funky and fashionable.

Reply #25007 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

The bands are actually a Nike product of which has been produced for the LAF.

Reply #25011 | Report this post

Quiet one  
Years ago

If you are in Surfers, gp to Harbour Town, they sell them there at the Nike store. I know its probably far for most people on here, but just a suggestion in case anyone was planning a holiday there.

Reply #25225 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

they are also selling red bands with 'humanity' written on them at the norwood food and wine festival to support red cross, perhaps an SA charity would be a more patriotic choice???

Reply #25261 | Report this post

Mr Drunkenstein  
Years ago

I was too drunk to notice.

Reply #25282 | Report this post

Andrea  
Years ago

I love all your braclets,and it is for a good cause.You are a very good person Lance, you are one of my favorite idols.

Reply #26039 | Report this post

Andrea  
Years ago

I love all your braclets,and it is for a good cause.T very good person Lance, you are one of my favorite idols.

Reply #26040 | Report this post

dave  
Years ago

If anyone has one of these ill pay them 10 bucks for it by mail.

Reply #26501 | Report this post

Jan  
Years ago

I am willing to sell these bracelets to anyone interested for 10 bux, sent by mail, email me at [email protected] is ur interested

Reply #27682 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

they only cost $3 in stores.

Reply #27683 | Report this post

scott  
Years ago

They cost $3 at the nike shops but at foot locker you can get them in packs of three for 15 $ wich some people say thats a rip off but it is going to a good couz

Reply #27789 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

are you able to get packs of three liveSTRONG or just the nike ones. I believe it is only the liveSTRONGs that support a good cause, the generic nike pack of three are simply accessories.

Reply #27791 | Report this post

wait and see what sturt have lined up .......

Reply #27797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What I want to know is why are these and "Baller ID" bands being allowed to be worn, while you can't wear rubberbands, hairties or anything else around your wrist. Is it just Umpires aren't bothering? I've also seen WWJD bands being allowed, while i've also seen kids not allowed to wear 'friendship bands'.

Reply #27799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i didnt realise they could be worn in games??!!

Reply #27820 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Dr Dunk - the livestong bands can only be purchased individually in nike outlets in australia. This said, can be purchased in packs of 10, 100 and even 1000(i think) directly from the lance armstrong foundation.

Reply #27836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's what I'm saying anonymous, they CANT be worn in games yet they're being allowed like people are turning a blind eye because the NBA players wear it they must be able to. I'd really like to know what some of the top refs think/know.

Reply #27857 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

you can get them from sportspower TTP i believe

Reply #27860 | Report this post

Bottles  
Years ago

cancel that last comment.

Reply #27863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I certainly don't let players wear them.

Reply #27875 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

thanks rare23air - from an unpires Point Of View, any of those wrist bands whether they be WWJD, FROG, liveSTRONG etc cannot be worn during a game. It is those ref's who are not up to scratch or simply do not care that allow it.

Reply #27894 | Report this post

Joseph Mencel  
Years ago

LIVESTRONG BRACELETS

I have just received a shipment of authentic Lance Armstrong Livestrong bracelets from the US. I am selling them for $5 each (plus postage if required).

If you are interested in purchasing one of these hard to find adult size authentic bracelets email me on:

[email protected]

Cheers,

Joseph

Reply #28025 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

For all the people who think these bands shud b allowed and cant cause injury. well at training a teammate went for a rebound and got his finger stuck in mine. didnt cause ne injury but it cud happen

Reply #28058 | Report this post

HunnyBunny  
Years ago

What id rly like to know is where do you find these bracelets in AUstralia cuz ive looked at heapz of websites but all i can find are shipments n all that. please tell me if you know any gud place to buy authentic Live Strong bracelets at shops in Sydney. thanx a bunch Love HunnyBunny XOXO mwa.

Reply #29307 | Report this post

Olivia  
Years ago

Can it be bought anywhere else besides the nike store??? coz i don't actually have a credit card so i can't buy them online n da nike store is tooo far T-T! If anyone knoes plz let me knoe coz i would really like to get them! thanx

Reply #29453 | Report this post

Tiff  
Years ago

Can anyone tell me if you can still get them now and where is South Australia you can get them?? Thanks

Reply #29716 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

school holidays!!! aaarrrggghhhh!!!

Tiff, Olivia, hunny bunny, take the time to read the thread above, there is a guy called Joe Mencel who has some. see post
re: Livestrong bracelets (#28025)

his e-mail is [email protected]

Reply #29723 | Report this post

Tiff  
Years ago

Thanks for the info but i'd probably like to buy it from a shop.

Reply #29724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you won't find them in shops!!
I bought mine from this guy. He's reliable and they are the real deal

Reply #29728 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Tiff, click on the link in Isaac's post #24961 looks like they ship to australia.

Reply #29730 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

oh a shop, okay, well next time you ask your parents to take you shopping, just ask them to go via MELBOURNE.
That's the closest 'shop' that you will find them in, nike store on the cnr of swanston and burke if your interested.

Reply #29734 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

they are also available online at www.rareairshoes.com.au

Reply #29743 | Report this post

joseph mencel  
Years ago

Good news guys,

I still have a few of these livestrong bracelets left but be quick because I have sold a lot of them very quickly. If you are from interstate I can organise to get some sent over to you - I have already had many of these types of transactions.

They are $5 each and they are the real deal - official adult size LAF bracelets still in original packaging.

If your interested drop me an email.

[email protected]

Reply #29747 | Report this post

PAFC member  
Years ago

A few people have commented about potential injuries caused by bracelets etc. Well, I don't recommend wearing them in games because:

- ask Kevin Brooks, who broke a finger in a similar incident (pocket) .... if my memory serves me correctly;

- I broke a finger in an opponent's crumpled singlet in a similar manner.

It doesn't take a lot - and those bracelets are flat out dangerous in games.

Reply #29782 | Report this post

kobe bryant  
Years ago

you all smell and are loosers for talking about such gay stuff. I think that you should all get a life and maybe one day you try hards will become as talentd as me, kobe bryant. Peace Out.

(Mod: I'm going to leave this here because it's so ridiculous. Not quite bunny+pancake material, but close!)

Reply #29981 | Report this post

Dunk  
Years ago

As for sydney, I've looked around about 10 stores which claimed to have them but when there they are claimed to have sold out including nike factory outlet on parramatta road, I bought a pack of 10 lance armstrongs over ebay, currently waiting for delivery, but I really want to get the plain nike ones just with the Tick, so anyone in sydney know of any place please give us a buzzzzz thanks!...

Reply #30332 | Report this post

kate  
Years ago

There are lots of different colours with different meaning, eg, white has ONE written on it (the ONE campaign, to stop poverty and aids), pink is for breast cancer, yellow for LIVESTRONG. You can buy a pack of 10 pink ones at Target for $10, or one for $2. go to www.one.org for the white bands. Alot of companies are now producing these silicone wristbands that are custom made (ie- you can pick a colour and pick what is written on it), but i think that defeats the purpose of charity. Check out ebay if you want to get your hands on these wristbands, but once again the money isnt going to chairty so it isnt really supporting the cause...
Hope I helped
Kate Reid

Reply #30943 | Report this post

kate  
Years ago

Theres also a blue one that is tsunami relief

Reply #30945 | Report this post

Tiff  
Years ago

Kate, do you know if the bracelets sold at target support a charity? and which bracelets are they? if so do you know which targets they are sold at?

Reply #31357 | Report this post

amy and sarah  
Years ago

joseph? i was just wondering where the profit of your sales are going, i know for a fact you bought those braclets for a dollar a peice. so why are you charging five dollars for them. are you sending your profits back over to LAF, if so we comend you, if not you PIG.

Reply #31523 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

After the exchange rate, international postage, and then local postage, i'd say $5 is a good price, if you dont like it, then head to the LAF store, Isaac has linked at the top of this page and buy some for a $1 yourself.

Reply #31529 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Exactly. Postage and handling. The guy is providing a service and no one says that you have to use it.

Reply #31530 | Report this post

Chels  
Years ago

Where can you get th livestrong bands and the breast cancer ones in Queensland?

Reply #31651 | Report this post

Marie  
Years ago

Look, jsut read above you people! Nike Store @ Harbour Town/Pac Fair/ Robina, or wherever else there is a Nike store sells Livestrong (yellow) and Target sells breast cancer (pink)! read the posts before you post yourself, you may be asking something already answered

Reply #32267 | Report this post

Rachel  
Years ago

I live in Adeliade and am desperately tryin to bet a livestrong bracelet. Does anyone know where i can buy one from. Thanx

Reply #32810 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oh my god, it's a fashion emergency!

Reply #32813 | Report this post

Rundave  
Years ago

After shipping (international parcel) and exchange rates, 10 of these bands should cost around $20 - $2 each! If you are not sending the $3 profit back to LAF, then you should be ashamed. That sort of thing goes against the whole spirit of fundraising for charity.
IMHO if you are really interested in charity and not profit making, then you should be giving them away or at most just charging for the shipping.

BTW, Rachel, I got mine at Rowe & Jarmin around a year ago. Don't know if they still have them

Reply #32919 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If the buyers were really interested in charity, they'd just make a cash donation... I think this stopped being about charity for most people a long time ago.

Reply #32920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rundave get in the real world. Many companies / individuals make money from charitable causes. Do you think Lance Armstrong makes some money off every Yellow band sold for $2? Your fooling yourself if you think he doesnt.

Reply #32922 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

a teacher at my school said he got a yellow livestrong bracelet from JT cycles in south australia. there you go guys u heard it here first

Reply #33953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well i don't live in australia but i live in toronto...where should i get them?..i've searched alll over for it-like nike, but i still cant find them

Reply #35787 | Report this post

kerry  
Years ago

I saw these the other week on Oprah.

check oprah.com cos she was selling them on there for $1 a go.

add to that your conversion and shipping your looking around $3-4.
If anyone else is charging you more they are no better than a concert ticket scalper and should be ashamed.

Reply #35794 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

Kerry, Rundave - you both say people who sell them for more should be ashamed. I dont see you offering any for sale? These people are providing a service, and if you think it is overpriced, import some yourself. The link is on top of this thread.

Reply #35826 | Report this post

kerry  
Years ago

i said they should be ashamed becuase all of the money the LAF make off the bands goes to cancer research ... ALL of it!(according to lance on oprah)

IF people are importing them and then selling them for a profit because they are popular then they should either send the profits they make to the LAF or hang their heads in shame because the origional idea was done for a good cause and as per usual people have decided to make a fast buck and thus the whole band just looses its meaning.

Reply #35850 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

But when they buy the bands originally to import them, aren't all of those profits going to cancer research? Think about it.

If some people want to pay EXTRA on top of that because they can't find the bands locally, that's their choice.

I think the whole band lost its meaning for the majority of people a long time ago.

Reply #35852 | Report this post

Mr T  
Years ago

Too true Isaac, to many people it's become a fasion thing more than a "this is for a good cause" which is stupid but good at the same time. Sure it's become a fashion thing for people which is stupid but as long as it goes to the cancer research I'm sure people that are actually doing it for the right reasons aren't going to make a huge fuss.

Reply #35854 | Report this post

Pejko  
Years ago

Good evening, i am from slovakia,and i want know where i can buy The Livestrong bracelet?what kind of shop?answer please and send answer to my mail...thanks

Reply #36287 | Report this post

Denam  
Years ago

Any LIVESTRONGS still available in Adelaide, South Australia, June 2005?

Reply #36433 | Report this post

Pejko  
Years ago

and in any countries can buy it?

Reply #36446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

RULE INTERPRETATIONS  May 2005

(courtesy of Bill Mildenhall)

Teams  Other Equipment: (4.4.2)

"Players shall not wear equipment (objects) that may cause injury to other players.
The following are NOT permitted:
- Finger, hand, wrist, elbow, or forearm guards, casts or braces made of leather, plastic, pliable (soft) plastic, metal or any other hard substance, even if covered with soft padding."

Correct Interpretation: The Lance Armstrong style wrist bands, often yellow leather and or silicon bands are regarded as "objects which may cause injury to other players".
Consequently players must remove the bands prior to playing

Reply #36476 | Report this post

karls  
Years ago

i live in melbourne and im just wondering where i can buy a livstrong and breast cancer braclets from??????

Reply #36539 | Report this post

karls  
Years ago

i live in melbourne and im just wondering where i can buy a livestrong and breast cancer braclets from??????

Reply #36540 | Report this post

wilfred  
Years ago

i live in Newtown, Sydney and i was wondering where to get the "live Strong " bracelets around here.
if anyone know can you please tell me!

Reply #36577 | Report this post

Denam  
Years ago

rareairshoes.com has them for $7.50 with free shipping

Reply #37028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

breast cancer ones = diva jewllery shop

Reply #37034 | Report this post

mullet  
Years ago

just buy from ebay or niketown in bourke st. melbourne has them. but i agree that it seems that they have lost a bit of their meaning and became a fashion item when some people who wear them dont even understand the concept of 'livestrong'

Reply #37073 | Report this post

ydirrem  
Years ago

Im goin to melbourne this week for nunawodin where do i get one from ther? and are ther any places in adelaide ???

Reply #37191 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

are you serious???

Can you not read the post above yours?

Its been said many times in this post where to get them, expecially melbourne! read the posts above before making yourself look like a fool with a question that has already been answered many times over.

Reply #37193 | Report this post

Denam  
Years ago

can you buy them from newsagencies?

some of my friends say you can, but i cant be stuffed looking myself

Reply #37331 | Report this post

hi  
Years ago

i want one

Reply #37892 | Report this post

Rundave  
Years ago

I have stopped wearing mine now. The whole idea has become a bit of a joke. If anyone in Adelaide wants it, you can buy it from me for $5 and I will donate that to the cancer council.

Reply #38058 | Report this post

Rundave  
Years ago

BTW, my email is [email protected] for any enquiries.

Reply #38060 | Report this post

Jack  
Years ago

Ive got some bands for $5000 each...
...all proceeds got charity...
....promise

see www.getalife.com

Reply #39106 | Report this post

Wat a dik  
Years ago

Jack, your a dik

Reply #39109 | Report this post

sarah  
Years ago

u can get breast cancer 1's from target and diva jewellery shops and livestrong 1's @ footlocker @ tea tree plaza in adelaide

Reply #39112 | Report this post

sarah  
Years ago

denam u can only get the organ donors 1's from the newsagencies

Reply #39113 | Report this post

emzi  
Years ago

kack u r the biggest DICK i hav eva met..

Reply #39652 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone still got any of these lying around?

Email me at: [email protected]

Reply #40224 | Report this post

Robbie  
Years ago

On the legality of the wrist bands, I referee at a Sydney Association and at Sydney Junior Championship meetings we are always told regards to rule interpretations, mechanics and etiquette just because the pros do it don't mean we should. We are taught to go by the book and the book says NO. The pros might do it differently cause there Pros

Reply #40275 | Report this post

Joey  
Years ago

can you get red 1's from any shop in sydney?

Reply #40316 | Report this post

Joey  
Years ago

can you get red 1's from any shop in sydney?

Reply #40317 | Report this post

Double D  
Years ago

As to whether the LIVESTRONG band has become TOO fashionable or not should not make you question why you wear it. You either give a rats or not. As for the red ones, they belong to the David Hookes Foundation for Organ Donation. Check out the foundation on the net and see where you can get them from. The Advertiser (newspaper) in Adelaide was involved. Whether you can get one or not, still go down to motor reg. and enlist to donate on your drivers licence. You can't take them when you go!

Reply #40449 | Report this post

Joey  
Years ago

can u at least tell me the web address

Reply #40789 | Report this post

Joey  
Years ago

or can anyone else tell me were i could get 1

Reply #40790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go to reminderband.com or bandson hand.com they make them for Lance Armstrong and his foundation. They are the REAL ones.

Reply #41842 | Report this post

Hello Everyone,
I am soon going on a trip to Germany/Switzerland in Europe. Does anyone know it I can buy a REAL livestrong bracelet in Germany/Switzerland, and if so, what stores I could buy them in?

Thank you very much

Reply #42136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can now also buy daffodil day ones from the anti cancer shop at marion. Their pale yellow. And you can only get the lance armstrong ones over the net. Bernie Jones Cycles was going to get some in but im not sure if they did. Other wise get off your arse and look for them yourself it aint that hard.. ive got livestrong, breast cancer and daffodil day and all i had to do was get off my arse and look them.

Reply #42168 | Report this post

Hello Everyone,
I am soon going on a trip to Germany/Switzerland in Europe. Does anyone know it I can buy a REAL livestrong bracelet in Germany/Switzerland, and if so, what stores I could buy them in?

Thank you very much

Reply #42280 | Report this post

smith  
Years ago

thanks for all of the info posted, it has been really helpful. you can also get 'make poverty history' bands from the oxfam shop in bourke st, melbourne. but i think atm they are all sold out.

Reply #42432 | Report this post

brit  
Years ago

where can you get livestong bracelets in wellington????

Reply #42460 | Report this post

brit  
Years ago

its v.i.p can someone please tell me where to get them or that you guys aren't from n.z

Reply #42461 | Report this post

Lauren  
Years ago

Hey Does anyone have any of these? or does anyone know if the Nike at harbour town still has some for sale?

Email me - [email protected]

Thanks
Loz

Reply #42470 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Since when has there been a Nike at harbourtown?

Reply #42478 | Report this post

Lauren  
Years ago

Umm a while as far as i know. Its a huge big Nike Factory outlet. Its right at the back of the place.

Reply #42479 | Report this post

Mr T  
Years ago

I believe Lauren would probably be from the Gold Coast or Perth? Correct?

There is no Nike Factory at the Adelaide Harbour Town.

Reply #42480 | Report this post

whistleblower  
Years ago

Lauren, you nearly gave rare boy a coronary - a Nike shop that he's not found sacrilege!

Reply #42484 | Report this post

Lauren  
Years ago

Yeah im from Brissy! haha sorry for scaring you rare boy

Reply #42514 | Report this post

brit  
Years ago

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply #42547 | Report this post

Liz  
Years ago

where do i get livestrong bracelets in toronto?

Reply #42654 | Report this post

Dyllie  
Years ago

You can buy them at Champs Sports.com or just visit that store or just order them from livestrong.com.

Reply #43588 | Report this post

annoyed  
Years ago

What are you crazy umpires and referees carrying on about? A piece of rubber causing 'injury' to a player (a sore finger). Have you stopped and thought about the pain and suffering endured by a person with cancer??? GET REAL!!!!

Reply #43789 | Report this post

mp  
Years ago

Annoyed,

It is a FIBA ruling, nothing to do what we personally think.

Article 4.4.2 in the rulebook, page 12

We are told to enforce it. End of story. Live with it. you can wear it before and after your game. Take it up with international sporting body who put the rule in place.

If you feel that strongly about it, you can wear a sweatband over the top of it, as articles made of cloth are allowed to be worn.

Reply #43800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey um..i was just wondering were i could but these bracelets in canada my oparents have this thing about ordering stuff off the internet and i realy wanna get one of these bracelets. not just because now there a fashion trend...but because ppl close to me have died from cancer. please email me if u have an answer to my question or any idea were i can buy these bracelets in canada

thnx

Reply #44065 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey um..i was just wondering were i could but these bracelets in canada my oparents have this thing about ordering stuff off the internet and i realy wanna get one of these bracelets. not just because now there a fashion trend...but because ppl close to me have died from cancer. please email me if u have an answer to my question or any idea were i can buy these bracelets in canada

thnx

bye the way my email adress is
[email protected]

Reply #44066 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Buy them here

If your parents won't let you order over the net, give a friend with a credit card $10 and get them to do it for you.

Reply #44069 | Report this post

chocolate  
Years ago

aight u know what? u can get wristbands of all colours from tha nike shop at sydney ... anywayz did any1 know where tha AND 1 factory outlett is in sydney cos i herd ppl talkin bout it but wen i searched it on google the and isnt counted as a search wrd or sumthin..

Reply #44905 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

AND 1 have a factory outlet/store in Preston, victoria. Fast Break Sports i think it is called and stock all their current range and well as heavily reduced older shoes and apparel....

Worth a look if your ever in Melbourne.

Reply #44913 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

And1 is at Bell Street, Preston. They have ridiculously cheap shoes (starting at $30!) if you have feet size 11 or above (especially 13 and above). They even stock size 18s for the behemoths amongst us. Definitely worth a look.

Reply #44948 | Report this post

Matt  
Years ago

relating to the guy who was talkin bout the David Hookes Foundation bands, i can't find anything @ http://www.davidhookesfoundation.com/

Reply #45035 | Report this post

Kerrie  
Years ago

Breast Cancer Network Australia has hot pink wrist bands for sale for $5... maybe that's the one youv'e seen? visit www.pinkband.com.au to find out where to buy one.

Good luck
Kerrie

Reply #45394 | Report this post

jayne  
Years ago

Jeans for Genes - Light Blue
Just Jeans are selling them for $3.

MS - Red
The ms foundation of Queensland is selling wristbands saying "slove the mystery" you have to buy a min of 5 for $15. get them off their internet page.

Daffodil Day - pale yellow
The cancer shop sells them for $3.

Breast Cancer - pink
Diva was selling them. Target sell them but only when they have like a breast cancer promotion.

Lance Armstrong - Yellow
The only place ive found them was from the internet.

Reply #45532 | Report this post

pinkpunk  
Years ago

hey never buy them off ebay coz the money isnt going towards a good cause its going to the people who you bought it off!

Reply #46047 | Report this post

ariana  
Years ago

i got a blue one from just jeans, a pink from diva, red from mathers shoes and yellow for daffodil day...

Reply #46651 | Report this post

suz  
Years ago

i got a orange one while buying a butterfly badge for the deaf....

Reply #47826 | Report this post

Relja  
Years ago

I reckon they (Nike or bike shops or someone) should just get a bunch of the Livestrong ones in. A lot of people who I've asked that have them have no idea where they got them from. Which is useless...

Reply #48165 | Report this post

Rachel  
Years ago

Is it true that if you mix different coloured wristbands that they give a whole meaning altogether??? just a roumour i heard. if anyone knows can ya put it on plz

Reply #48901 | Report this post

franchise  
Years ago

wtf??!! they mean what you take them to mean!

Reply #48908 | Report this post

kris  
Years ago

where can I get Livestrong bracelets in Hobart. ne idea?

Reply #49568 | Report this post

Magdalena  
Years ago

hi, i am from germany and i am visting canada, i am in toronto.
Where can i buy a wristband in toronto?

Reply #50231 | Report this post

Jabba  
Years ago

http://www.wristbands.com.au/ sells just plain armbands. I couldnt find a lance armstrong one anywhere. So yeah, doesn't go to charity though...

Reply #53210 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

It's about time someone starts a new bandwaggon

Reply #53214 | Report this post

shantanu  
Years ago

Reply #53780 | Report this post

Bob  
Years ago

We found a good place to get prices from many wristbands companies for the Yellow Livestrong bracelets or any type of wristbands at http://www.printlance.com It was easy to use and we were able to get the best prices and quality available.

Reply #54237 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

Reply #54774 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

go on the lance armstrong webaite

Reply #54775 | Report this post

scrubs  
Years ago

lol sacred heart college sell them now. its ecome a huge fashon thing. someone shoot me pleasse!

Reply #54875 | Report this post

scrubs  
Years ago

ther dark or light blue with "hearts" written on them. give me a bucket!

Reply #54876 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

Hey i have eight different ones and i don't buy or wear them unless they are for a proper charity. Having said this however, my ninth one is a crows one which i only have because i wore it when i worked for them.
i have a white make poverty history
pnk breast cancer foundation
pink go ga ga for babies day
purple inspire hope for the worlds largest lunch
the red organ donor one
a red hero one for sids and kids
andone that is a black band and white band linked together for the stand up speak up for a UK charity

They sell bands at www.wristbandforukcharities.co.uk

Reply #55614 | Report this post

hahahahahaha  
Years ago

this thread is unreal!

Isaac - any chance you enter this thread into the guiness book of records?

Possibly entries

- longest ongoing thread (by time)
- longest thread (by reads)
- most answers to the one question in a single thread
- most repeated query in a thread that's already had an answer.

Reply #55617 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

yeah hahahahahah this guy has done pretty well for a simple question

Reply #55632 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

i got mine at the sydney nike outlet

Reply #66820 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

What about Hudson Maher Foundation wristbands. Available in Ferrari Menswear stores.

Reply #66841 | Report this post

jamie  
Years ago

u get them at nike sports lords in chapel st dick head

Reply #78311 | Report this post

Umar  
Years ago

where do i can find livestrong bracelets in Moscow!!

Reply #83481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ill sell mine to NE1 for ten bucks.... just put a post up and well take it from there...

Reply #83891 | Report this post

Hanz  
Years ago

You can buy wristbands off the internet, from alot of different sites. If you are really wanting to buy and help the charities you will do the work and look up the different sites, just type in 'wristbands' and you get a whole heap of sites.

I now have 24 wristbands and 20 of them are charities and all the money went to those charities.
If you go to http://en.wikipedia.org this tells you all the different wristbands avaliable.

Reply #102762 | Report this post

Shlep  
Years ago

Guy, all I want to know is where I can get one in Canada!

Reply #104361 | Report this post

hectic_filo  
Years ago

does any one know where is and1 factory outlet in preston melbourne??

Reply #122651 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its on bell street

Reply #124651 | Report this post

a  
Years ago

any1 noe if u can get them in melbourne somewhere after the bourke street one closed?

Reply #295543 | Report this post

ashlay  
Years ago

Hi,

I am newbie. The wristbands have words on them when they come out of the molding machine.They are perfect for promotional and occasional use.

It would be effective if you order 1000 or more to make this product cost effective.

Thanks!!

Reply #297871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I love all your braclets,and it is for a good cause.You are a very good person Lance, you are one of my favorite idols."
Good call, Andrea. Mine too.

Reply #433359 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:08 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754