rare23air
Years ago

Bulldogs in Mt Gambier A Grade Final!

Good to hear the news that Bulldogs have progressed to the Mount Gambier A grade final!

Cant wait to get back down there for the big one!

Good job guys!

Topic #2214 | Report this topic

dmac  
Years ago

yer whatever mj, u boys have got nothing cougars are coming back from the brink buddy. We are going to cruise past roos for the big g. Cunningham is going to score 40, and absolutely dominate. U got no hope mick
Much love dmac

Reply #25006 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Cunningham 40 Points..... you seriously arnt serious dmac?

As for cruising past roos.... all the best buddy. I would love to see us face off against you guys in the final!

Reply #25008 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Pardon the sequence of words.....

Reply #25009 | Report this post

dmac  
Years ago

Nah mate the only player dropping 40 will be the orange roughy himself He is an absolute legend of mount gambier basketball and will dominate

Reply #25012 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

I am assuming dmac that the "orange roughy" is trent phillips....

Sorry to dissapoint you dmac but i have heard on the grapevine that the man is under a severe injury cloud. Apparently he busted his ankle in the country carnival semi final......

There is uncertainty whether he will attend the vic country champs of the weekend.... if not cougars may be without their star in the finals!

Reply #25486 | Report this post

warrick mcginty will show up and knock up a triple double...but his performance will be overshadowed by a 50 point game from the russian...peacee

Reply #25697 | Report this post

LBJ23  
Years ago

Bad luck cougars, looks like u couldnt hack the big game! wont be seeing in the final dmac! peace

Reply #25781 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754