DJ
Years ago

Taipans vs Crocs - Spoiler!!

Taipans have defeated the Crocs 88-81 in Overtime!

The win pushes the Taipans to 10-15 record as opposed to our Sixers 10-14 are we a very real possibility of finishing dead last!?! Only a week ago we were hoping/pushing/fighting for that 4th spot which the Hawks are doing a superb job of holding onto, teams such as Adelaide and Melbourne continued to push out the fate is in our own hands when all teams were/are rellying on the Hawks losing games to get in.

Topic #22162 | Report this topic

jason  
Years ago

epic fail from townsville

pathetic loss

Reply #265674 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

great win by cairns,didnt go to the game because of 'vulgar olga' the cyclone threat.
knocked back a couple of wild turkeys whilst crossing between the live scores and the bom site cyclone watch

great job taipans !!

Reply #265675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Calm down people. Townsville just completed they're 12th quarter of hoops since Wednesday, Cairns finished they're fouth

Reply #265678 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

What? Cyclone? What?

What the hell is Gleeson doing with Roberts this week? -20mins in all 3 games. I hope he's injured or that's messed up.

Reply #265680 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

13th Quarter actually and Cairns played out of their skins for all except the 2nd Q.

There is a cyclone heading here so the 200+ crocs fans that travelled up here will be leaving early like me.

i'll mope all the way home! I hate losing, especially to Cairns.

btw we should have won in regulation, we had a FT to put it to 4pts and missed it then had 12 secs to get a basket to win after Skip hit a massive 3 to tie it up.

Rolan had 5 fouls in 16mins, Homicide had 8 tos in a Hodge like performance

Reply #265684 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Cairns have played out of their skins at least 8 times this season, possibly all 10. Fact is with the Sixers run home we are a chance to finish a dismal last. I don't think we will but it is possible!

Reply #265687 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Crocs had 3 games this round & have 2 next round. Coach Gleeson would have been happy with 2 & 1 & outright 2nd but must settle for back with the pack. They had that game by the scrote & as they say foul shots win games. Well done snakes - when Mills hit that 3 it scared olga away!

Reply #265751 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Fantastic effort by Cairns to get 10 wins from their season, and an outside chance of another one or two.
Mills is one import who has improved throughout the season.

Reply #265760 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:50 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754