Those Griffins
Years ago

Outdoor Basketball Adelaide

Hey everyone, we are a group of basketball lovin people who have come together trying to put basketball back on the map in Adelaide. We aim to get the support of Professional NBL players to help us promote the need for new outdoor basketball courts to be built throughout Adelaide, South Australia. By having the support of these professional players and the general community we are hoping that the councils throughout SA will realise the importance of providing outlets for children of all ages to put there energy into something they love. We also discuss up coming pick up games, organise pick up games, discuss local leagues, social games etc.

If you would like to help the cause and be apart of it please visit our facebook page. All you need to do is type in "outdoor basketball adelaide" and it will pop up.

Thanks, keep hoopn yall.

~* Those Griffins *~

Topic #22164 | Report this topic

Matt  
Years ago

Will look you up. Would love to see Basketball get better treatment in Adelaide

Reply #265864 | Report this post

Great to hear Matt. Spread the word and help us out!

Reply #266617 | Report this post

Callan  
Years ago

Hey,

I was just wondering if you guys held any pickup games during the week or on weekends?

Cheers,
Callan

Reply #424373 | Report this post

YouknowME  
Years ago

Anyone wanting to play some 3 on 3 should come down to Ingle Farm Rec Center at 1 pm tomorrow. Let me know if you wanna come.

Reply #424375 | Report this post

Baller 22  
Years ago

When's the next pick up game?? In town from the states and I'm craving some hoops.

Reply #436831 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:24 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754