Jay
Years ago

Own up Isaac the silence is deafening

Come on Issac you have been ignoring coming clean on your preseason picks. If you cant remember you picked the top 4 as Brisbane Townsville, nothing wrong with that, then Melbourne, then West Sydney but if that wasnt bad enough your bottom 3 were Sydney, Perth and WOLLONGONG! You better do more homework before next season. Not wishing to point out the difference but my top 4. Sydney, Brisbane, Townsville and Wollongong!

Topic #2224 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I hope you don't mind, but I fixed the spelling of my name in the topic. ;)

My picks were miles off, no arguments from me there! A lot of people rated Brisbane as the top team, and losing Freeman virtually killed their chances. West Sydney definitely under-performed -- I don't know how they were so crap.

I still don't think that the Hawks have a great roster. I think it's just that the players have come together well. Look at the last winning roster for Adelaide -- who would've picked them to win it all?

As for Perth, they weren't very good, I just didn't pick the Breakers and Cairns to be that terrible. And Sydney picked up BOTH of their starting imports during the season, so it's pretty hard to jump on me about that one.

You should've known not to trust my predictions -- look at the roster I picked in Yogee's fantasy competition! I turned down quality players for junk like Trahair, Davidson, Rigby, Tragardh and Vanderjagt. It was embarrassing!

Reply #25072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:10 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754