mr-sixer
Years ago

How is Joe Ingles going?

Just wondering how joe ingles is going if anyone knows. Its just that i havent heard anything & if there is a chance he could be in a sixers top within the next couple of seasons. Cheers

Topic #22271 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doubt it

Reply #267261 | Report this post

mr-sixer  
Years ago

thatks do you know who he is going?

Reply #267262 | Report this post

mr-sixer  
Years ago

sorry i ment how he is going

Reply #267263 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

A previous poster pointed out he was player of the week in his league. So doubt we will see him in Oz anytime soon (same with Newley). Unfortunatley SA as produced two of the best young talents in Oz for a while but probably won't get to see them in a sixers singlet.

Reply #267264 | Report this post

Tripod  
Years ago

They had the chance, with Joe...Joe with an E, but like in this post, didn't help they couldn't spell his name correctly on the contract! God love that last ownership group!

Reply #267267 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think it was the ownership group before that even.

Reply #267280 | Report this post

Ranga  
Years ago

No it was the fact that Phil offered Joe an 11 player spot. And Joe thought it was a slap in the face. So he signed for Dragons won a championship and the rest is history

Reply #267285 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Yep - Ingles was POTW in Euroleague a week ago which is no mean feat.

I would not be expecting him back in the NBL anytime soon.

His great form over in Europe is a good sign for the Boomer, coupled with the outstanding form of Bogut, and Nathan Jawai's progress in 'Sota.

Reply #267293 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Euroleague POTW? Must be doing really well if he won an award for a league he doesn't play in!

Reply #267331 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

My goof - he was player of the week in the Spanish ACB as orginally reported in this thread: http://linky.com.au/tg2ch

Reply #267334 | Report this post

player  
Years ago

How much is Joe earning over there at the moment? He surely wouldn't move if he was gettign could coin.

Reply #267351 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Joe has won the Spanish ACB POTW award twice since Christmas. After a bit of time to settle into the team and the Euro game style he has started to show what he can really do.

He is signed to a 2 year deal now and on current form would be highly sought after by loads of other teams. Add to that he has a passport and we wont be seeing him in Australia for a while...

Reply #267401 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754