Bill
Years ago

Then, there was one!

Breakers on a roll should beat Cairns (no sure thing though esp. up there).
But they need Tigers to roll GC, and even though GC are understrength, the Tigers hardly look a team desperate to finish on a high. Pretty ordinary effort last night against Hawks (a good team will always beat a team of good players).
Anstey picked and interesting time to call it quits and judging by his production since he should have made it immediate.
Will Tigers do it for their fans... and the Breakers?

Topic #22319 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

I hope GC go down but prob not going to happen so won't get my hopes up

Reply #267827 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

2 big reasons for Cairns and Melbourne to win tonight...

* Cairns' last game ever
* Anstey's last game ever

Reply #267837 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Breakers and Tigers are the favourites with Centrebet. I'm hopeful but very nervous.

Hopefully the 36ers can win tonight too (also favourites) to avoid the spoon.

Reply #267838 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

And no Game Totals to bet on? lol

Think Tigers should get it in an emotionally charged game

Breakers to smash Taipans and leap into top 4 and show some teeth - I'm expecting if their serious for a 16+ win!

Sixers probably should win playing against the Hawks who have already achieved a playoff spot and is not a must win for them anymore. However they will play freely and lose with no pressure and we all know what can happen when teams play like that!

Reply #267856 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754