The Truth
Years ago

Centrals Fall Short

Centrals lost to Norwood 2night 101-110 how ever there was good signs.. with the team hanging in with wilkey having a bad shoting night... years past that would have ment a 50 point loss ... Jye continues to impress and Paul Reggie vanderburgh is just a gun ... i thought terry was awsome on the boards .. Matty atkins can shoot the three as well as anyone ... but in the end norwood defensively were to good all night ... Phil Modra hit the biggest buzzer beater at the end id seen in quite some time... im intrested to hear what people thoughts were on tonights game ??

Topic #2232 | Report this topic

B_Rett  
Years ago

Yeah good game ... norwood just to strong but the signs are good for centrals this season to give the 5 a shake

Reply #25190 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Thanks to Tracy, boxscores for both Central vs Norwood games are online and linked from the results table on the front page of the forum.

Reply #25196 | Report this post

The Fan  
Years ago

I wouldn't say that Norwood are too strong, I think that the game could have gone either way but they finished strong in the last period, as well as hitting some tough shots from the 3 point line which carried them through, overall a well contested game.
GO CENTRALS

Reply #25198 | Report this post

how did Schafanakers and Jason "Hitman" Januszke - two short gaurds d up on the bigger Central gaurds Watson/Reggie/Wilks??
Any feedback on those match ups

Reply #25314 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

No-one really shut down Watson, whereas I thought Reggie had a much more effective first half, in the play alot more then the second. Wilkey was missing all night.

Reply #25332 | Report this post

JUST ME  
Years ago

IS IT TRUE THAT THEIR WAS OIL LEAKING ON THE COURT

Reply #25348 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

After talking about the game today with a few people that were there, what was really telling was in the final 5 minutes when Norwood had kicked out to the 10-12 pt lead and looked like holding on Centrals went with their youngsters when the others fouled out, with one lonely man sitting on the end of the bench, despite scoring more points then anyone else in the league last week...was there a bust up we didn't see?

Reply #25389 | Report this post

lions  
Years ago

no bust up just an off game.

Reply #25400 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

But even so you'd want your one of your marquee players in at the end, right? Espesh when some of the others are fouled off?

Reply #25409 | Report this post

The Truth  
Years ago

No oil ... water from an air con vent

no bust up wilkey and ricky are fine ... wilkey just shot the ball horibley he wouldnt of been much help

Reply #25436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:39 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754