Jack Toft
Years ago

MVP Award

Sixers have the MVP dinner tomorrow night.

From the online fan polls, Balls is set to three-peat, but I belive he will get some stiff opposition from Gilly, Jake, Big Bird, and even possibly the smooth Cortez Groves. Balls has played all games this season and should be a red hot favourite.

I know points are awarded per game and so I am tipping Balls, but looking at index of success ratings, I place the team as:

Gilly (747 points), Balls (671), Groves (468), Jake, Big Bird (427), Herbie (376), Hillbilly (369), Ninja (367), Coops (240), Tommy G (10), Molly (4)

Who win will the MVP?

Topic #22321 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I wouldn't rule out Darren Ng as a candidate.

He's drawn plenty of charges, hot hand from the 3-point line and a better defensive player than the past.

I'd certainly give the man some credit and some votes.

Reply #267846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NG for MVP hahahaha

Reply #267847 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Dosn't matter who has done this and that in patches.

Balls should get it no question, Gilly second purely cause he put numbers on the board.

3rd I'd go for Ng but think Tez will probably come in 3rd with Ng 4th.

Herbert will be interesting where he fills, great hustle, mr do it player who on his night can def score!

Reply #267855 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seems Ballinger is set to 3peat from Gilchrist-Groves.

Reply #267925 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754